Things that confuse you.

MoonKnightSpidey

Movement. If in one instance, like a photo, there is no movement, and there is no time between each instance, how is movement possible?

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

Money, life, other people, society and myself probably.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Money, life, other people, society and myself probably.

Now that's deep Kappa

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

If in one instance, like a photo, there is no movement, and there is no time between each instance, how is movement possible?

What?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Movement. If in one instance, like a photo, there is no movement, and there is no time between each instance, how is movement possible?

The image isn't captured instantaneously,  but rather within a few milliseconds. That's why there's motion blur.

Also, magnets: how do they work?

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

There was something I was just talking about the other day that confuses the hell out of me, and I just can't remember what it was. I'll try to update this if I remember.

Oh, and MU calculations for Ingress fields. I've used the S2map calculations along with a long algorithm to calculate the size of fields before, but it just doesn't add up most of the time. Seems like they are just one big crapshoot. (decent video on fielding in specific if anyone is really that curious. Fields are the scoring metric used in Ingress, measured in MU (or Mind Units), and is supposedly based on S2map population densities.)

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Light

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

networking past basic home stuff, fanboys, my girlfriend, facebook

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

people

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

There was something I was just talking about the other day that confuses the hell out of me, and I just can't remember what it was. I'll try to update this if I remember.

Oh, and MU calculations for Ingress fields. I've used the S2map calculations along with a long algorithm to calculate the size of fields before, but it just doesn't add up most of the time. Seems like they are just one big crapshoot. (decent video on fielding in specific if anyone is really that curious. Fields are the scoring metric used in Ingress, measured in MU (or Mind Units), and is supposedly based on S2map population densities.)

yeah...... i got to, MU and was like ....nope...no idea xD 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

Why the icons on my map in Skyrim are MOVING when I move the camera.

Fucking.....really? As if the map wasn't a pain in the ass as it is, the icons are now moving. I've tried switching to the paper looking map, but nope. Still moving.

WHY GOD WHY?!

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

yeah...... i got to, MU and was like ....nope...no idea xD 

I should also add that fields are made by linking 3 portals to one another, to create a triangle :P Portals are basically landmarks or places of importance, and linking is exactly as it sounds. Connecting two portals to establish a communication medium between the two. Link 3 portals, and you have created a field, or area of coverage that declares ownership to one faction, and control over anyone within it. Great game, imo. Check it out if you wish, but be sure to join up with the local community. It's no fun alone, and much bigger and better things happen with groups ;) And be sure to join the Resistance ;D Enlightened are bad! -shameless game promoting-

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Magnets: What do they stick to?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I should also add that fields are made by linking 3 portals to one another, to create a triangle :P Portals are basically landmarks or places of importance, and linking is exactly as it sounds. Connecting two portals to establish a communication medium between the two. Link 3 portals, and you have created a field, or area of coverage that declares ownership to one faction, and control over anyone within it. Great game, imo. Check it out if you wish, but be sure to join up with the local community. It's no fun alone, and much bigger and better things happen with groups ;) And be sure to join the Resistance ;D Enlightened are bad! -shameless game promoting-

clear as mud xD 

Specs 

ALL OF IT!!!

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Networking, definitely networking. Amongst with the rest of the world, but i'v come to accept that, not networking, never accepting networking. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

people buying MSi components

Intel i7-4790K Processor, 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3-1600 RAM, ASUS Z-87 Pro Motherboard, Corsair RM 750 PSU, 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 2 x 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs, ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX GPU, Corsair Carbide 500R Case, AFT Pro-77U Card Reader, Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – U2415, Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Windows 9 (Windows 10 with StartIsBack++)

The fact that everyone agrees that a silent computer is preferable over a noisy one (at least ceteris paribus), but when it comes to cars, some people will praise particular types of noisiness and loudness with a great many words.

Facebook *hit posts

Main Rig : 5600X, NH-U14s, MSI B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB DDR4 3200, MSI RTX 3070

Server : i7-7700k, Hyper 212 RGB, ASUS Prime z270, 16GB DDR4 2133, MSI GTX 1070

The young generation coming right after me. I mean, I' m born in '92, but even kids of the late 90's a few years younger than me...., they just f*ck sh*t up. And I don't mean bad taste in music, just overall behaviour.

"We cannot change the cards we're dealt - just how we play the hand" - R. Pausch

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X , Cooler: BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Titanium RAM: 16 GB Corsair LPX 3200 GPU: EVGA RTX2070 XC Storage: Adata 120GB SSD, SanDisk 1TB SDD, 2TB WD GreenHDD Case: Fractal Design Define Mini C PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS Peripherals: Master Keys Pro S, Logitech G402 Audio: Schiit Fulla 2 + Sennheiser HD 650. Laptop: Asus Zenbook UX 302

Why the icons on my map in Skyrim are MOVING when I move the camera.

I... don't... like... skyrim...

I'm getting ready for the flame

ZpnRep.gif

optical illusion

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)