So Trump Just Went on Late Night With Colbert...

Khajiit Dealer

Do you really believe that or is that just what you want to hear? if he believed in his country he wouldn't be rich he wouldn't be bragging he'd be middle class with all of his funds into charity? 

Honestly all of the candidates are crap. Were picking the shiniest of turds again. its just like Obama and Romney just more turds to choose from.

Lol quote epic rap battles much?  Lol saw that when I was still sort of a kid...

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

Sounds very much like a politician.... Ironic.

Trump knows the loopholes as he's personally taken advantage of them. He's the perfect guy to fix them if you really think about it. 

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

Performance expert, building noob. 

There is no such thing as excess in hardware. 

He's a FAKE Republican like Trump, he's there to run and we all know he won't win...

It isn't that he is a fake Republican, he just didn't believe in the party anymore. They don't represent what the party should be, so he tried to get in another way. He realized he can't, so he's trying to revive the party. And even if he was, who cares? If he is good for the position, why does it matter if he is a Republican, Democrat, or an Independent? If he has to run as a Republican in order to get his views seen, he isn't the problem.

His hair is real btw...

Yup, just really weird looking. He had a lady come up and mess with it to prove it. :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

That's how a lot of people see him, but that's only because he (generally) looks out for people's best interests and that of the nation. So it scares both main parties and their supporters because he's not radical in their beliefs.

He's too moderate. That's the problem with the political system, It's about what party you are a part of and not what you actually stand for. 

System: Thinkpad T460

The Republicans were never this bad. Now even they see how ridiculous it is. :lol:

That depends a on how you define a Republican.

The Republican Party spans quite a large spectrum, so of course there will be people that oppose censorship (and I'm very glad they do).

But you also have external organizations, that might not be directly assossiated with the Republican Party, but they still speak to a group that votes Republican in the large majority.

Groups like The Catholic League, the AFA, Focus on the Family and of course the 42% of Republicans that I referenced earlier that still supports censorship in one way or the other.

This large span can even be seen within the people running of the Republican nomination.

You have people like Trump and Rand Paul who oppose censorship in a very vocal way.

But you also have borderline theocrats like Ted Cruz and Mike Huckabee that, will they don't direcly support censorship they are supporting a ´some speech is more important´ - policy. 

While I can agree that the PC police has run rampant, I don't think the solution is to just change it out with a moral police.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

It was a meme from our savior Trump. He called Jeb Bush "low energy" (which I agree with.) 

xD and bush said he was "Ever Ready"  I'm pretty sure Bush will win he's a great guy, I've met him a few times and I got to talk to him backstage at a pre prez announcement debate,  Just talking,he's really down to earth and not once did he say something like oh vote for me or this is what I think is best for the country.  He's what REAL presidents are like!  I can't wait till he's in office, if he could win best governor of the year award imagine what he could do for our country.

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Trump knows the loopholes as he's personally taken advantage of them. He's the perfect guy to fix them if you really think about it. 

The people of The United States better pray that Trump is as much of an angel as you seem to believe. 

System: Thinkpad T460

The people of The United States better pray that Trump is as much of an angel as you seem to believe. 

We have the ability to impeach for a reason. 

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

It isn't that he is a fake Republican, he just didn't believe in the party anymore. They don't represent what the party should be, so he tried to get in another way. He realized he can't, so he's trying to revive the party. And even if he was, who cares? If he is good for the position, why does it matter if he is a Republican, Democrat, or an Independent? If he has to run as a Republican in order to get his views seen, he isn't the problem.

Yup, just really weird looking. He had a lady come up and mess with it to prove it. :lol:

Yes I remember that, and as far as Paul he is a fake.  Up until these races he's been a Libertarian whereas Trump was a Democrat.

Heh... I'm Mexican, and I like Trump :P

For reals. I might not agree with all migration policies (no surprise there, I like visiting your country. But don't worry! I'm not an evil Mexican; I've probably paid more in sales tax in Texas than I've paid in Mexico in my lifespan), but I really like his attitude. I think the world would be a better place if we could all speak our minds without worrying if someone out there is going to be offended.

Oh, and I don't care much about the wall in the border, though. I mean... I have a wall and electrified fence around my house to keep other Mexicans out :P

For reals. I might not agree with all migration policies (no surprise there, I like visiting your country. But don't worry! I'm not an evil Mexican; I've probably paid more in sales tax in Texas than I've paid in Mexico in my lifespan), but I really like his attitude. I think the world would be a better place if we could all speak our minds without worrying if someone out there is going to be offended.

Oh, and I don't care much about the wall in the border, though. I mean... I have a wall and electrified fence around my house to keep other Mexicans out :P

You are based, my friend. 

Funny how only the United States seems to think having a respected and respectful president is a problem smh.

If Andrew Jackson respected the Indians,  there is a good chance I wouldn't be living here on the West Coast as an American. It's harsh but being a leader an effective leader means you have to expel the human element of yourself in somecases. Which is why a lot of sociopaths are CEOs n shit haha. 

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

This is Canada. Nobody cares.

Intel i7-4790K Processor, 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3-1600 RAM, ASUS Z-87 Pro Motherboard, Corsair RM 750 PSU, 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 2 x 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs, ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX GPU, Corsair Carbide 500R Case, AFT Pro-77U Card Reader, Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – U2415, Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Windows 9 (Windows 10 with StartIsBack++)

LOL anyone ever notice Trump doesn't understand citations???  He'll say something like "I had some of the worlds leading scholars say so and so to me at my office just the other day"  Or, and every time I see this I shit brixx and cry while I do it "I have a friend with a two year old baby, they pumped the thing full of vaccines, two weeks later he has a fever and then he comes down with autism."  xD It's just so funny because according to Trump the guy who apparently knows more about the medical field than Ben Carson Autism is a disease you can now contract!

This is Canada. Nobody cares.

If you don't then why are you here lol and if no one cared we wouldn't be here so obviously people care bruv.

Yes I remember that, and as far as Paul he is a fake.  Up until these races he's been a Libertarian whereas Trump was a Democrat.

As I explained, he's not necessarily lying about anything, so he's not a fake. I don't know about Trump because he was a hard core Democrat before, but things can and do change.

He's too moderate. That's the problem with the political system, It's about what party you are a part of and not what you actually stand for. 

Exactly. Why just look at some of the people on this thread that will blindly attack Republicans or Democrats because of their association with them. People just vote for whatever they feel closer to, and do not care if it something that will help the nation. For example, there are Obama supporters who voted for him simply because of his skin color and there are Republicans who will vote in another Republican because they fear Muslims and Islam. Isn't that insane? Whatever happened to the idea of an American, not a party? It is disgusting.

That depends a on how you define a Republican.

The Republican Party spans quite a large spectrum, so of course there will be people that oppose censorship (and I'm very glad they do).

But you also have external organizations, that might not be directly assossiated with the Republican Party, but they still speak to a group that votes Republican in the large majority.

Groups like The Catholic League, the AFA, Focus on the Family and of course the 42% of Republicans that I referenced earlier that still supports censorship in one way or the other.

This large span can even be seen within the people running of the Republican nomination.

You have people like Trump and Rand Paul who oppose censorship in a very vocal way.

But you also have borderline theocrats like Ted Cruz and Mike Huckabee that, will they don't direcly support censorship they are supporting a ´some speech is more important´ - policy. 

While I can agree that the PC police has run rampant, I don't think the solution is to just change it out with a moral police.

All of that's true, but I'm talking about the core beliefs of the Republican party. Rand Paul has noticed that doesn't exist anymore, or isn't a priority for them anymore. They have fallen too far.

If it means being able to call a terrorist a terrorist again, or being able to use pronouns again without causing world war 3, then it is what this nation needs. But I don't want to see it removed entirely, just brought back to a level of sense. I don't want to see anymore football teams be forced to change their name because someone's feelings got hurt...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Lol your first post and it isn't even tech related xD only at the LTT forums

What's disgusting is many people would vote for him just because he's become so, so famous and for the wrong reasons.. How can people like a racist person like Donald Trump? A man actually called P. Barack Obama "not an american" and that muslims are U.S.'s biggest problems, Trump just stood there shaking his head without denying it..

68jpjMa.gif

He needs to do that in my lap...

Lol your first post and it isn't even tech related xD only at the LTT forums

I know, right? That's how much I like him, hahaha. People can bash Nvidia because of Gameworks, or WB for Arkham Knight... but nooooo, it's a thread about Trump that makes me come out of lurking.

Hail Hydra!

These memes are stale

1442985435747.jpg

Fuck the IRA

I am a Jew. Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Christian is? If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a Jew wrong a Christian, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Christian wrong a Jew, what should his sufferance be by Christian example? Why, revenge. The villainy you teach me I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. 
           (III.i.4961)