So Trump Just Went on Late Night With Colbert...

Khajiit Dealer

I'm surprised, he actually did quite well and even got the largely liberal crowd to cheer!

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

A

N

'

T

S

T

U

M

P

T

H

E

T

R

U

M

P

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

Performance expert, building noob. 

There is no such thing as excess in hardware. 

I can tell you that you most definitely can stump the Trump.

I mean like what kind of person would wear a toupee like that...

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I can tell you that you most definitely can stump the Trump.

I mean like what kind of person would wear a toupee like that...

His hair may be atrocious but his ideas aren't. 

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

His hair is atrocious and his temper tantrums are unbearable.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

His hair is atrocious and his temper tantrums are unbearable.

1442981550700.png

We don't need another low-energy leader. 

so you want another Bush. Great to know where you stand.

If I wanted another Bush I'd vote for Jeb.

Trump for President! :D I'd enjoy the "show".

Our government is so corrupt that it needs to be taken down from the inside-out. He's just the man to do it. 

dont tell anyone but, ​i support his immigration ideas.

Shhhh, me too habib. 

1442981643905.jpg

If I wanted another Bush I'd vote for Jeb.

He's literally everything wrong with the American Dream. His father was wealthy. Have his inheritance to Trump of half a billion. Trump turned it into more money (not hard with that much under your belt), lost it, narrowly escaped bankruptcy then brags about the amount of money he made all by himself.

I'd also like a President who would like to change the absurd political correctness of America today but I'd rather a leader do that and not a showman with a lot of money and a golf course north of Aberdeen built upon land he stole.

He's literally everything wrong with the American Dream. His father was wealthy. Have his inheritance to Trump of half a billion. Trump turned it into more money (not hard with that much under your belt), lost it, narrowly escaped bankruptcy then brags about the amount of money he made all by himself.

I'd also like a President who would like to change the absurd political correctness of America today but I'd rather a leader do that and not a showman with a lot of money and a golf course north of Aberdeen built upon land he stole.

The thing that's great about America is that you can have different opinions. 

You see a privileged smug asshole and I see a confident businessman with a fiery attitude.

Political correctness has really gotten out of control and unfortunately I think my generation (Millennials) have largely bought into it.  

Our government is so corrupt that it needs to be taken down from the inside-out. He's just the man to do it. 

Shhhh, me too habib. 

1442981643905.jpg

this seems applicable

aKB8PnQ_460s_v2.jpg

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I've never really heard one. Except the "build a wall and make Mexico pay for it" one. I laughed at that. As an objective outsider (not American) I find him moderately amusing. He's like that one kid in class who's delivering a book report but hasn't read the book and is kind of just winging it by being overly confident and talking for ages about nothing. Kind of reminds me of Gaddafi.

Honestly, I'm not sure how he'll perform if he's elected. However, at least he isn't those typical a-hole politicians. Maybe he can bring something new to the table. 

this seems applicable
aKB8PnQ_460s_v2.jpg

Canada's views have always been different than ours, ever since the Revolution...traitorous swine

I've never really heard one. Except the "build a wall and make Mexico pay for it" one. I laughed at that. As an objective outsider (not American) I find him moderately amusing. He's like that one kid in class who's delivering a book report but hasn't read the book and is kind of just winging it by being overly confident and talking for ages about nothing. Kind of reminds me of Gaddafi.

He's unveiling his full economic policy in a few weeks along with how he's going to balance the budget. I agree that there's still a lot of holes to fill in, but his policies thus far have my vote.

You see a privileged smug asshole and I see a confident businessman with a fiery attitude.

Political correctness has really gotten out of control and unfortunately I think my generation (Millennials) have largely bought into it.  

Funny how only the United States seems to think having a respected and respectful president is a problem smh.

System: Thinkpad T460

You see though, he's a businessman, not a politician. That is the problem right there. A lot of people running our country have quite large sums of money and don't represent the middle class like they should. A guy with an attitude and dolla bills running a campaign basically based on not liking certain groups of people and using authoritarian propaganda to boost his own ego belongs on late night TV, not commanding a military (which he thinks we should increase spending on for some backassward reason) and signing/vetoing whatever comes through office.

We don't need another Bush or another Obama. Although Trump's ideas on how to "cure" our nation of illegal immigrants rushing over our borders illegally, we shouldn't vote in someone for one thing we agree on. We need a strong, moral and intelligent president. Someone who will not react to something small with war but will protect this country when it needs to be, someone who can stand up to dictators and the like without making empty threats that make us look weak (thanks Obama) and someone who isn't (too) concerned with political correctness so much that he sticks his big fat nose into one thing and not the other. Or refuse to call people terrorists when they are. We need someone who takes our American rights seriously and will not put double standards on his beliefs.

We need a true blooded American, not some Liberal puppet or Republican drone.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Canada's views have always been different than ours, ever since the Revolution...traitorous swineyes they are usually more logical and less violent and fair.

He's unveiling his full economic policy in a few weeks along with how he's going to balance the budget. I agree that there's still a lot of holes to fill in, but his policies thus far have my vote.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Funny how only the United States seems to think having a respected and respectful president is a problem smh.

It speaks volumes as to how screwed up our country has been with the last couple presidents...

You see though, he's a businessman, not a politician. That is the problem right there. A lot of people running our country have quite large sums of money and don't represent the middle class like they should. A guy with an attitude and dolla bills running a campaign basically based on not liking certain groups of people and using authoritarian propaganda to boost his own ego belongs on late night TV, not commanding a military (which he thinks we should increase spending on for some backassward reason) and signing/vetoing whatever comes through office.

I'm fairly certain he actually wants to raise tax rates on the rich. The politicians have failed us for 15 years, it's time for a change. 

We don't need another Bush or another Obama. Although Trump's ideas on how to "cure" our nation of illegal immigrants rushing over our borders illegally, we shouldn't vote in someone for one thing we agree on. We need a strong, moral and intelligent president. Someone who will not react to something small with war but will protect this country when it needs to be, someone who can stand up to dictators and the like without making empty threats that make us look weak (thanks Obama) and someone who isn't concerned with political correctness so much that he sticks his big fat nose into one thing and not the other. Or refuse to call people terrorists when they are. We need someone who takes our American rights seriously and will not put double standards on his beliefs.

We need a true blooded American, not some Liberal puppet or Republican drone.

I agree 100% but Trump is the closest to what you described as ideal in the field right now. I will wait for his economic policies to be unveiled but thus far I like him a lot. 

I also like that there are no lobbyists for Trump so he won't feel obligated to be a puppet like other candidates.