CS:GO How did every one get their skins?

DannyRyu

So how did you get those precious skins of yours?

I literately have next to no skins and I'm sad :3

This isn't me begging this is just wondering where you got all those precious skins

This isn't me begging this is just wondering where you got all those precious skins

Betted about 4 keys, won 3 of the matches, got 0.04 cent skins for days. Lounge is the worst place to bet imho unless you maxbet - you get massively underpaid.

I ended up using money I had from new case drops, as well as adding probably 20€, now I have a 60€ inventory

Skinz, not wins!

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

just play you will build them up over time and tbh they don't really matter people care way way to much about them

I bought most of mine. They are cheap if you get them off the market.

Just don't waste your money on cases and keys.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

Friend gave me skin worth of 1.5 euro. I kept betting until I had 10 euro worth of skins. Then I lost everything.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

i have buy a gun of 20$ for betting and one week ago i had inventory of like 100$ but i lose everything in betting :(

Buy it. I bought a karambit skin for 100 bucks and sold it for 135, 6 months later. Tried opening cases at first but its a waste of money.

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

I have really bad luck with cases, i have spent about $300 on them and have never opened a red, so i just buy all of my good skins. 

I had an AK-47 Redline FT, a FAMAS Styx MW, a G18 Water Elemental and a DEagle Conspiracy FN and traded up to a ST USP-S Orion MW.

I think that that speaks for it self.

You have to get at least something worth around 4k, and from there, you can trade up to whatever you want. You just need (A LOT) of time and patience.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

i have buy a gun of 20$ for betting and one week ago i had inventory of like 100$ but i lose everything in betting :(

Me in a nutshell.

Random drop, before valve f*cked up community servers' drop system.

Sold everything and bought fallout 4 + elite: dangerous. Kind 'a satisfied.

Buy it. I bought a karambit skin for 100 bucks and sold it for 135, 6 months later. Tried opening cases at first but its a waste of money.

i have open so many case and the only red i got is the skin of the aug with a camelion on it and is value is like 3$ :'(

your lucky

Me in a nutshell.

to start again for betting i have buy 100$ of gun :3 befor the ***** patch and the new case :'(

to start again for betting i have buy 100$ of gun :3 befor the ***** patch and the new case :'(

When GabeN needs the dolla bills, NEW CASE OMG NEW KNIVES OMG (fuck them, jesus christ, what were they thinking)

Here you can get 20 random CS;GO skins

https://www.g2a.com/r/twentyrandomcsgoskins

Here you can get 5 random secret CS;GO skins

https://www.g2a.com/r/fiverandomcsgosecretskins

Here you can get 1 random CS;GO skin

https://www.g2a.com/r/csgorandomskinone

Here you can get 1 random secret CS;GO skin

https://www.g2a.com/r/csgosecretrandomskin

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

dont buy key just buy the skins on the Market

Did I ever mention I have a friend that lives in Jakarta?  Just tell me when this gets repetitive :)

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

One I bought via the market place, the others I got via drops at the end of a match or through opening cases, I think in total I've open 4 cases; and always got skins that sold for 3 pence, and the keys cost what £1.60? So I lost money in a sense, wouldn't recommend opening cases.

If you keep playing you'll end up getting getting weapon drops when your XP ranks up.

and we will live such tragedy in perpetuity.