Help Translating from Arabic!

Dark_Nemesis

Hey guys!

So, a FB friend (unfortunately a Christian fundamentalist) posted a picture that I traced back to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ihbhbhFo7c 

Could one of you LTT-forum members that speak Arabic tell me what is happening in the video, as I don't understand anything.

He seems to have something against Muslims, and I am trying to convince him that we are all equal. But in order to do so I am trying to understand wether or not the picture he posted is a hoax, and since I have the video I tought I'd try asking you guys for help.

Thx in advance!

And sorry to mods if this is in any way found offensive, I assure you I have only the best intentions. And what is being said in the video is what I am trying to find out, this being the only means I have of translating and thus understanding.

@cesrai he might b able to

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

@cesrai

EDIT: (ayy lmao, ninja'd by @themaniac)

And to be honest, don't bother fighting.

Just move on.

EDIT2: That flag in the background seems awfully familiar.. But I am OUT of this thread, nothing of my interests.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Eww, Christian fundamentalists

Have enough people already not been blown up in the past 40 years without nutters?

There was a guy on Fox News that was like "Ahmed Muhammed should not have brought anything resembling a bomb into school because he is a muslim and 9/11 was Islam's fault"

I take it he hasn't heard about the thousands of people who have died at the hands of the IRA [Catholic fundamentalists] then. Some people are just ignorant. Others are just stupid. I give you America, people.

just tell your friend that not all Muslims are the same, just like not all Christians are the same. eg the KKK are pretty extreme Christians etc. the number of extreme Muslims is not that many when you look at how many there are in total.

@cesrai

EDIT: (ayy lmao, ninja'd by @themaniac)

And to be honest, don't bother fighting.

Just move on.

EDIT2: That flag in the background seems awfully familiar.. But I am OUT of this thread, nothing of my interests.

@cesrai he might b able to

Oh wow I just like searched the media and what the media is tredning is this ISIS fighter raped ( or married as people say different thing ) this little girl which she is supposedly christian and the girl is Syrian. And this rumor was spread just to create propaganda. BTW the rumor is bullshit I repeat bullshit.

I will explain what is happening.

The girl is reading from Quran she read two short parts ( we call them Sura ) of it

And after reading the second Sura she started crying cause how touched she were. After that, the little girl walks away.

Extra information:

The girl name is Raghad.

What's happening is a Quran reading contest and it's between children ( I don't know what standards they judged on ).

I think she won first or second place in the contest.

And for all of you I don't support ISIS or what they do as they are extremist, but I'm just clarifying and translating.

@Dark_Nemesis

If you have further question feel free to ask.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Please don't post anything that is religious or related to terrorism. Not all Muslims are same. ISIS members are not Muslims. They destroy mosques,they don't know where to pray and bow their heads,in short they do everything that is against the teaching of Islam. Media has brainwashed a lot of westerns....

-snipty snippets-

He just asked for a translation calm down.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I take it he hasn't heard about the thousands of people who have died at the hands of the IRA [Catholic fundamentalists] then.

Not knowing who you are referring to, but he may not have heard or more specifically not heard of their methods and tactics.

Back when the IRA was active news about them was very slim here in the states. They were a thing, and there was vague mentions of violence,  but that's about all people really knew. based on that limited information people's opinions formed into one of three camps. First being "IRA BAD!", the second being "Fuck England, free Ireland!", and the third "Isn't the IRA a retirement account?".

Now after a lot of time has passed the people from the first group barely exist, the second group still exists but in smaller numbers and not specifically "pro" IRA, and most Americans fall into the third camp.

Won't be surprised if this thread is locked soon. Starting to go off topic I think...

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Oh wow I just like searched the media and what the media is tredning is this ISIS fighter raped ( or married as people say different thing ) this little girl which she is supposedly christian and the girl is Syrian. And this rumor was spread just to create propaganda. BTW the rumor is bullshit I repeat bullshit.

I will explain what is happening.

The girl is reading from Quran she read two short parts ( we call them Sura ) of it

And after reading the second Sura she started crying cause how touched she were. After that, the little girl walks away.

Extra information:

The girl name is Raghad.

What's happening is a Quran reading contest and it's between children ( I don't know what standards they judged on ).

I think she won first or second place in the contest.

@Dark_Nemesis

If you have further question feel free to ask.

Thanks for the translation.

Hopefully when someone invents a star trek-esque universal translator such "misunderstandings" will become increasingly rare.