CS:GO Patch [M4A1-S nerf, other things] (link inside)

danhulud

I don't know why they keep nerfing the A1, i don't know if they only do it because so many people play it or because they actually believe its that much better. For the nerfs it got it should be 2900$. Viewmodel is a very nice addition.

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

I don't know why they keep nerfing the A1, i don't know if they only do it because so many people play it or because they actually believe its that much better. For the nerfs it got it should be 2900$. Viewmodel is a very nice addition.

a4's are rising in price my friend's a4 aziimov doubled in price Ex: 70$ to 140$

that's a lazy ass way to get more posts

If people care about a meaningless number on a site on the internet then yes, I for one don't really care for post count numbers. I'm purely providing a link for people to read.

and we will live such tragedy in perpetuity.

yes? everyone who cares about cs:go already seen that.

and *please* put a tiny bit more effort in your post than just pasting a link...

I'm in hospital and I'm very tired, but noted for next time.

and we will live such tragedy in perpetuity.

If people care about a meaningless number on a site on the internet then yes, I for one don't really care for post count numbers. I'm purely providing a link for people to read.

yea but put some effort on it.....

a4's are rising in price my friend's a4 aziimov doubled in price Ex: 70$ to 140$

*cough*he means in-game price*cough*

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

*cough*he means in-game price*cough*

yeah.... i thought that was pretty obvious lmao

Why? Because it was way better. The only upside to the a4 was its clip size for huge sprays on 2-3 people, which you could still do with the a1. There will be another small buff pretty soon for the a1, making it my choice of gun again. It isn't horrible now, still the laser gun, just not what i'm using right now. 

The M4A1-S isn't as bad as people are making it out to be. Before, yes, it could be considered slightly too powerful, and now, they have nerfed it too far. However, I don't think that it is unusable. I am not switching to the A4 because of it, because the A1-S suits my play style, simple as that. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I hope they increase the rate of fire back i hate using it

I don't actually give useful information, hopefully I just  say something funny.

I prefer the new M4A1-S, I usually spray all my bullets before I fix my spray but now it's much easier.

Animations are bad though, the awp pullout animation and the defuse being the worst two

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

yes? everyone who cares about cs:go already seen that.

and *please* put a tiny bit more effort in your post than just pasting a link...

I had not seen it. 

The M4A1-S isn't as bad as people are making it out to be. Before, yes, it could be considered slightly too powerful, and now, they have nerfed it too far. However, I don't think that it is unusable. I am not switching to the A4 because of it, because the A1-S suits my play style, simple as that. 

Pretty much. I already used both depending on the map, now i'm just using the a4. I'm fairly positive they'll buff it slightly soon. 

I hope they increase the rate of fire back i hate using it

Yeah, pretty much. I was fine with every other nerf besides that one. 

yeah.... i thought that was pretty obvious lmao

Why? Because it was way better. The only upside to the a4 was its clip size for huge sprays on 2-3 people, which you could still do with the a1. There will be another small buff pretty soon for the a1, making it my choice of gun again. It isn't horrible now, still the laser gun, just not what i'm using right now. 

The recoil is horrible, i havent played a game yet but i tried it like 2 minutes on a private server. I actually always felt the a4 was stronger, as far as i know they had the same stats, the a4 having a higher mag size and the a1 having a low recoil and the silencer bonus, which i would find 3.2 or even 3.3 adequate. 

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

What asiimov are you looking at? The stat WW costs about 110€ so about 140$, but i guess that pretty much stayed the same?

Well at least the time I spent learning the M4A4 wasn't wasted... now it invest in a nice Asiimov skin before they go up due to increased popularity of the weapon :P

I do feel the M4A1-S nerf made it completely useless at close range though, the AK is fine as it has that 1 tap potential but the A1 does not.

The recoil is horrible, i havent played a game yet but i tried it like 2 minutes on a private server. I actually always felt the a4 was stronger, as far as i know they had the same stats, the a4 having a higher mag size and the a1 having a low recoil and the silencer bonus, which i would find 3.2 or even 3.3 adequate. 

The a1 did more damage while being more accurate and having better spread(pre nerf). 

Pretty much. I already used both depending on the map, now i'm just using the a4. I'm fairly positive they'll buff it slightly soon. 

Yeah, pretty much. I was fine with every other nerf besides that one. 

Oh, I have no doubt that it will get a slight buff again. I just like how accurate you have to be with the A1-S. You pretty much have to make sure your first shot is a headshot more than ever now. Before, you could spray and confidently know that you'll most likely get the kill, even when they have an AK.  :lol:

Just for Christ sake, speed up the ladder climbing, they have killed ladder KZ because of it. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Oh, I have no doubt that it will get a slight buff again. I just like how accurate you have to be with the A1-S. You pretty much have to make sure your first shot is a headshot more than ever now. Before, you could spray and confidently know that you'll most likely get the kill, even when they have an AK.  :lol:

Just for Christ sake, speed up the ladder climbing, they have killed ladder KZ because of it. 

Idk, if i had an ak, i would win almost every gun fight. But i'm way better with an ak than i am with an m4.