CS:GO Patch [M4A1-S nerf, other things] (link inside)

danhulud

Idk, if i had an ak, i would win almost every gun fight. But i'm way better with an ak than i am with an m4. 

Usually depends on who gets the first shot off first too. Holding A long with an A1-S, if you got the first shot off and following into a good spray, the guy with the AK would be dead. Then again, against a solid team, you're going to die on A long no matter what gun you have as a CT. :P 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

OMG there was nothing wrong with the a4-s WTF???

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

People are running on the spot in spawn at buy time in matches, this patch has really screwed the game up.

There is also some delay between me and the server even at under 30ms.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Just played 4 games with the new patch, won't be playing it till they fix hitboxes, shooting enemies at point blank, with blood coming off them and game says I've hit them once out of like 5 times....

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

The a1s nerf made me ded inside. Rip hyper beast

Yup, loved the drop in price. Bought a FN one for $85 and now it's up to $97.

Can't wait for them to get back to $110 and make a nice $15-$20 or so profit.

OMG there was nothing wrong with the a4-s WTF???

... A1-S perhaps?

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames