Does the "PC Master race" mentality annoy you?

PlayStation 2

Whiny Peasants annoy me more. :ph34r:

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Ewww civil.. Makes me think of those peasents.. Ewww

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Only the young kids who run around walking their e peen everywhere because pops bought them a 980ti. And the people who call any console gamer a peasant. The proper, mature master race I'm fine with.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Us in the Master Race must assert our dominance on the lower species, we are in control. 

As I have said before, these forums should be a place for people to use whatever they want. If someone uses an AMD CPU, just let them use it. If they want to use a console, let them. It is all personal preference.

Depends on the person, if you are out bashing consoles and the people using them then yes I do find it to be negative and it casts a negative look on all PC gamers. I think it has probably kept a few people from getting into PC gaming because they see these people that are incredibly rude to them for using a console. Who cares how you game? Some people like the simplicity of a console. I have the same issue with people bashing Apple/Android users. 

Main Rig: | CPU: Intel Core i9-7900x | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Founders | Mobo: Asus ROG Strix X299-E Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz | SSD: Samsung 980 Pro w/Heatsink 1TB & Samsung 960 Pro 1TB | Sound: Parasound ZDAC & Burson Soloist Amp | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Fans: 2x Noctua NF-F12 | Case: Caselabs MAGNUM SMA8 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 800 | Keyboard: WASD V3 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Mousepad: Logitech G PowerPlay | CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | Primary Monitor: Acer Predator XB272 | Extra Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster PX2370 |

Yes. Very. 

It depends on who states it, if he's knowledgeable in the subject or has experience then I would respect his opinions

But if it was just someone claiming that it was the best just to seek attention annoys me

-

Anime Fox Eared Loli Waifu Master Race > PC Master Race > The Retro Semi-Master Race > Board Games Race > two sticks and a rock > Console Race 

Only the young kids who run around walking their e peen everywhere because pops bought them a 980ti. And the people who call any console gamer a peasant. The proper, mature master race I'm fine with.

1. Most People bought their 980Ti´s themself

2. Not every Console Gamer is a Peasant

3. Educate first, comment later

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

-

Don't compare AMD cpus to those filthy casuals. 

I guarantee most kids had their parents buy them a console. 

As I have said before, these forums should be a place for people to use whatever they want. If someone uses an AMD CPU, just let them use it. If they want to use a console, let them. It is all personal preference.

When it's used as a joke it's cool.

When people don't understand that it's a joke and take it seriously and look down on other people then yes it annoys me a bit.

Depends on the person, if you are out bashing consoles and the people using them then yes I do find it to be negative and it casts a negative look on all PC gamers. I think it has probably kept a few people from getting into PC gaming because they see these people that are incredibly rude to them for using a console. Who cares how you game? Some people like the simplicity of a console. I have the same issue with people bashing Apple/Android users. 

Bang, all these opinions are opinions that are legitimate.

But seriously, I don't bash based on what they use. I bash on what they choose to use based off of fanboyism.

I don't judge Intel + Nvidia users just because they use Intel + Nvidia, for example. I will judge and call them out if they say "only" that.

It's the same thing with the "PCMR" mentality. I don't bash people who think PCs are better but accept consoles for what they are. I will call them out if they make a stupid remark about every console user being a console peasant.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

I'm just generally sick with people stereotyping and judging anything, or anyone for which they think are different or not 'normal'. At the end of the day I've always played games to relax, not cause issue's or say I've got a better computer/phone/console than someone else.

It's just people in general, doesn't matter the age/group/religion. Everyone seem's to just complain and not realise that if people got on then it might be a bit better, but what do I know? The world would probably end if that happened. 

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

No, because consoles are stupid wastes of money

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Title. Does it? Because it annoys the hell outta me.i want to know. What exacly annoys you about it ?

Keep comments civil because I don't want another warning point for your stupidity.

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Title. Does it? Because it annoys the hell outta me.i want to know. What exacly annoys you about it ?

Keep comments civil because I don't want another warning point for your stupidity.

FUCK THIS IS GONNA TURN INTO A QUOTE PYRAMID

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.