Project Razer

Wintershrinkage

This looks amazing. Love the work and planning involved. 

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Day 25 - So I got pack from a water jet place just outside the city from me and I asked them to cut out a few logo's and letter's for me. So are you guys ready to see something cool!!!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Behold!

145_zpssqaxlx5j.jpg

146_zpse3t42rjh.jpg

147_zps3dvtjm1w.jpg

148_zpsypc1ritr.jpg

Day 26 - Time for a little update on how all the fitting's are coming along. So after I had put the middle panel in to test fit everything, I decided to start cutting more rigid tubing and connecting each section to the middle wall. After many hour's, this is what you get!

149_zpsygfxnv9s.jpg

150_zpszxgjdcty.jpg

151_zpsr2rqrzhb.jpg

152_zpsb3x82moo.jpg

153_zpsrw0ajrfi.jpg

Day 28 - Got home from my previous job with the finished CNC cut razer logo's so I thought I would see how they look on the new uv acrylic logos! I must say they are looking pretty mighty fine thumb.gif

154_zpsdoetnoac.jpg

155_zpsgyksyq8z.jpg

156_zpsis2khsba.jpg

157_zpse9mxzc8l.jpg

Day 29 - I decided to start working on the 4-way and 3-way Y-Splitter's for all the fan's to connect to the 6-Channel controller. As well is I re sleeved the digital temperature sensor display's.

158_zpsirjewjcr.jpg

159_zps1rsj0pm0.jpg

160_zpsmwni39wz.jpg

161_zpscy58aeth.jpg

Day 30 - After that it was time to start preparing razer logo for the side wall. On the left and right side wall I am going to be placing the 1/4" spacer's then the acrylic plastic, then the metal logo all bolted together with a 1/4" machine bolt. More on that later! But in order to mount the metal onto the plastic logo, I have to drill the holes for the bolt to go through.

162_zpsgy5k0fp6.jpg

Since this is my first build guide I just have a few questions for everyone!

1) Am I posting to much at a time?

2) Am I posting to many pictures?

3) Would you like me to add more text to each of my posts?

Let me know!

to all 3, i think how much you're doing is fine

Day 30 - After that it was time to start preparing razer logo for the side wall. On the left and right side wall I am going to be placing the 1/4" spacer's then the acrylic plastic, then the metal logo all bolted together with a 1/4" machine bolt. More on that later! But in order to mount the metal onto the plastic logo, I have to drill the holes for the bolt to go through.

Since this is my first build guide I just have a few questions for everyone!

1) Am I posting to much at a time?

2) Am I posting to many pictures?

3) Would you like me to add more text to each of my posts?

Let me know!

Just keep doing what you're doing, man! It is supreme!

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Followed this topic. Build is looking great! Love desk builds ^_^

EVE (My Gaming Build)

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Ranger - CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ Stock Speeds - Cooling: Phanteks TC-12DX - PSU: Corsair RM750 - GPU: MSI GTX 1070 - Storage: 1x 120gb Samsung 830 Evo SSD (OS Drive) | 1x 120gb Hyperx 3k SSD (Audio Editing) | 1x 480gb Sandisk Ultra II SSD (Games) | 1x 1TB Hard Drive (Mass Storage) - Case: NZXT Phantom 530 - Misc: NZXT Hue RGB LED and controller

jaw-drop-will-smith.gif?w=300&h=239152_zpsb3x82moo.jpg

:o

tumblr_m78ln3V01X1rziwwco1_400.gif

giphy.gif

Funny-Jaw-drop-GIF.gif?gs=a

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Give this man a fucking award. 

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

So I have a problem and need some input. What does everyone think about painting the motherboard? Another member commented saying that the black and red theme of the rog board would stick out like a sore thumb and I haven't really thought about that till now! So should I leave it or paint it? I want to do everything right the first time but i don't want to mess up a $600 board you know. So let me know what you thing!

So I have a problem and need some input. What does everyone think about painting the motherboard? Another member commented saying that the black and red theme of the rog board would stick out like a sore thumb and I haven't really thought about that till now! So should I leave it or paint it? I want to do everything right the first time but i don't want to mess up a $600 board you know. So let me know what you thing!

Painting it shouldn't be too difficult. Just cover the vitals, paint the exposed bits, remove the parts that can be removed (the shielding), then paint those.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

cover up the important stuff, use plastidip, and shove something in between the pci and ram slots so they dont get clogged 

Cover up everything that doesn't need to get painted, then use pastidip to paint over the red parts with a neon green.

I don't know man, if the LEDs on the motherboard are turned off and you use green LEDs inside of the desk, I don't think you'd really notice it and I think it'd still look great.

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

Sorry lol, I just never knew you could watercool RAM and HDDs. But that build is such a work of art. I can't wait to see it when it's done.

Thanks for the help everyone! Just curious but why plasti-dip vs normal spray paint? I know that you can easily peel it off but just wondering

cover up the important stuff, use plastidip, and shove something in between the pci and ram slots so they dont get clogged 

I ordered ram, pci, and sata port cover's just to make sure nothing got in there!