Project Razer

Wintershrinkage

this is awesome very good job.

who cares if he copied someone else idea or drew interest from it you guys are really just mad you suck and cant do this yourself haters gonna hate.

this is awesome very good job.

who cares if he copied someone else idea or drew interest from it you guys are really just mad you suck and cant do this yourself haters gonna hate.

Way to get warned / banned :P

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.8ghz  Motherboard: Gigabyte G1.SNIPER 5 Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Storage: Kingston V300 Series 240GB Storage: Western Digital Red Pro 3TB Video Card: 2x(SLI) Asus GeForce GTX 780 3GB DirectCU II @ 1410mhz / 1600mhz Case: Corsair 760T White Power Supply:  AX1200i  Buildlog: [ Build Log ] Black and Green build

Way to get warned / banned :P

its not my fault people suck and get jealous if they spent half as much time developing skills as they did hating they would be able to do awesome things themselves =p

This build is awesome, sure there have been razer desk build before, and there will be more. But this is his take, no need to say he's copying. they're not the same, just draw from the same source ideas. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

This build is awesome, sure there have been razer desk build before, and there will be more. But this is his take, no need to say he's copying. they're not the same, just draw from the same source ideas. 

The structure is original (and an awesome project btw) but have you had a look at the "original", the loop is almost an exact replica. There is no way someone else just comes up with that.

Not trying to say everyone has to build something original, but if you want to build a copy of something how hard is it to have one sentence at the start saying here is where I got my inspiration from?

"He who dies with the most toys, wins."

Name: Daily Driver

Specs: - Asus Maximus V Gene - i7 2600K (4.2Ghz) - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance RAM - Asus GTX 570 DCu2 - 2x Crucial M4 128Gb Raid0 - NZXT Vulcan

Name: Build 1

Specs: - Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z - i5 2500k - 8Gb Corsair Vengeance RAM - Gainward Geforce GTX 560Ti 448 Core

Name: Soggy Pi

Specs: - Raspberry Pi Model B 256Mb - Watercooled

Not trying to say everyone has to build something original, but if you want to build a copy of something how hard is it to have one sentence at the start saying here is where I got my inspiration from?

he ran out of energy to please people because he was to busy enjoying his hard work =p

What on earth is a i7-5950k? Is that a thing? Is there a broadwell chip that released that no one knows about? Because there are quite a few of those but it's still really confusing me. What did you actually mean?

What on earth is a i7-5950k? Is that a thing? Is there a broadwell chip that released that no one knows about? Because there are quite a few of those but it's still really confusing me. What did you actually mean?

It's a top-secret chip that we're never to mention. Ever. The FBI is after you now.

Jokes aside, I don't really know either, never used an i7 in my life nor have I ever needed one.

My procrastination is the bane of my existence.

I make games and stuff in my spare time.

Finish your project, and share "YOUR" project. Even if you give Peter credit for being your inspiration, what were you inspired to do? You have copied his desk, that doesn't show the creativity that you express you wanted to share with us.

Also the name needs to change, Peter Brands built the "Razer Desk" it is clear you know this, and it is clear that he was your inspiration, you say so yourself. 

So make some changes and make the desk your own. Peter's desk is awesome, and very inspiring, but it has been done, and I am sure being that you have the skill to get this far, you can create something original. 

Finish your project, and share "YOUR" project. Even if you give Peter credit for being your inspiration, what were you inspired to do? You have copied his desk, that doesn't show the creativity that you express you wanted to share with us.

Also the name needs to change, Peter Brands built the "Razer Desk" it is clear you know this, and it is clear that he was your inspiration, you say so yourself. 

So make some changes and make the desk your own. Peter's desk is awesome, and very inspiring, but it has been done, and I am sure being that you have the skill to get this far, you can create something original. 

he doesn't have to change jack, he can copy it for all he likes who cares, it is HIS desk that HE will use, not US. Everyone is freaking out over something so stupid it isn't even funny. He said sorry, lay off his back, shit

He probably meant 5960x or 5930k

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Ok so let me start of with saying this looks like it is going to be a great build i love it already.

But could you just post the pictures so they are visible on the forum and so we don´t need to go to photo bucket to view them it is so annoying.

Also this is one of the build logs where i must have been clicking next on the photos the fastest and not just because i was eager to see the next one but also because there are so many duplicates with re focused shots in there and they are totally unnecessary.

Finally i don´t understand why there are 1-5 sec videos in there it makes no sense i mean a photo would have been more optimal for showing those things.

Keep up the great work though =P

I think he mean 5930k.

No it doesn't exist.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

Mega companies copy every new aspect of other companies... and they are patented!...

You are in your right to do whatever you wanted to!!

No one is forbidding him to do what he does. I've helped hundreds of people with their ideas, plans, drawings for their desks.
I spent thousands of hours on my photos, buildlogs, website etc to help people in detail.

But if you're going to use so many ideas with so much detail  ... a mention would have been nice where he got it from.

And hey .. I can't even wait for the end result!