Teacher isn't coming

babadoctor

wtf do I do the teacher for my class isnt here after 10 minutes

I think she forgot

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

whut
The first thing you do when your teacher isn't coming is asking a online Tech forum ?

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Go home?

That's what we always did in community college. "f**k it, I guess there's no class today"

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

College it's the 15 minute rule...prof doesn't show up in 15 minutes you can leave.

High school and below you have to sit and wait.

Workstation:  13700k @ 5.5Ghz || Gigabyte Z790 Ultra || MSI Gaming Trio 4090 Shunt || TeamGroup DDR5-7800 @ 7000 || Corsair AX1500i@240V || whole-house loop.

LANRig/GuestGamingBox: 9900nonK || Gigabyte Z390 Master || ASUS TUF 3090 650W shunt || Corsair SF600 || CPU+GPU watercooled 280 rad pull only || whole-house loop.

Server Router (Untangle): 13600k @ Stock || ASRock Z690 ITX || All 10Gbe || 2x8GB 3200 || PicoPSU 150W 24pin + AX1200i on CPU|| whole-house loop

Server Compute/Storage: 10850K @ 5.1Ghz || Gigabyte Z490 Ultra || EVGA FTW3 3090 1000W || LSI 9280i-24 port || 4TB Samsung 860 Evo, 5x10TB Seagate Enterprise Raid 6, 4x8TB Seagate Archive Backup ||  whole-house loop.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 840 G8 (Intel 1185G7) + 3080Ti Thunderbolt Dock, Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2017 (Intel 8550U)

Do nothing and wait for the lesson to pass....

OK will do

On a more serious note, go ask another member of staff about it.

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

I'm in highschool

whut

The first thing you do when your teacher isn't coming is asking a online Tech forum ?

Who else do I tell my mom ;-;

College it's the 15 minute rule...prof doesn't show up in 15 minutes you can leave.

Class started @ 9:20. It's starting to get a little out of hand... I see people all on their laptops... I'm going to ask if they want to start a Lan party

High school and below you have to sit and wait.

I think she forgot

Fap...that is all just fap...If you can't do it in the open go under their desk for that little storage closet in the back.  Worked for me!

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

If you're just in high school, you are technically obligated to sit and wait. You might get a replacement teacher coming soon, could even be the principal/someone in a similar position, though in that case the lesson would be "self study" while they watch over the class. Or at least, that's how it was when I was in highschool like 10 years ago.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Fap...that is all just fap...If you can't do it in the open go under their desk for that little storage closet in the back.  Worked for me!

No

If you're just in high school, you are technically obligated to sit and wait. You might get a replacement teacher coming soon, could even be the principal/someone in a similar position, though in that case the lesson would be "self study" while they watch over the class.

HONEST TO GOD I THINK EVERYONE FORGOT

HAHAHAHA

I think she forgot

You leave? Duh

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

I think she forgot

Wait WHY DID YOU ASK A TECH FORUM!? LTT = AIO forum apparently...

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

You leave? Duh

i cant im in highschool

well this is offtopic...

͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°). ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o), ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ -, ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °), ( ͡ ͡° ͡° ʖ ͡° ͡°). (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °

͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°). ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o), ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ -, ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °), ( ͡ ͡° ͡° ʖ ͡° ͡°). (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °

well this is offtopic...

hoLY FUCK MY TEACHER IS INT HE OTHER ROOM AND STARING AT HER COMPUTER

SHE FORGOT

i cant ask my mom

who esle do i tell

srsly

id ont want to ask like

a teacher

cus then i gotta do school

and it ENGLISHH

EWWWW