Teacher isn't coming

babadoctor

Wait WHY DID YOU ASK A TECH FORUM!? LTT = AIO forum apparently...

LTT forum;

- Love problems

- Teacher stole my smartphone

- Teacher doesn't show up

- My mom and dad are divorcing...

etc etc etc

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

status updates.

teacher is in the other room oblivious that her class is going off the wall

im thinking of playing videos on the apple tv

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

LTT forum;

- Love problems

- Teacher stole my smartphone

- Teacher doesn't show up

- My mom and dad are divorcing...

etc etc etc

It's more of a everything forum isn't it...

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Only normies have an education. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

linuseverythingtips.com

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Only normies have an education. 

nnooorrmiessss 

REEEE

the funny thing is that im going to a private highschool

and this is happening

the funny thing is that im going to a private highschool

and this is happening

That money could go to your rig!

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Most schools and universities in the US, or at least in california, state that if the teacher/professor does not show up within 15 minutes of class starting, then the class is cancelled. Exceptions being if they send word ahead of their tardiness, if another employee (another teacher/professor, or staff member) accompanies the class until the real teacher/professor arrives, or the like. 

I know more than a handful of times, even a couple times in highschool this happened, and we all just went out and hanged out in the courtyard until the next period/Ending bell rang. In college its happened more, but still not that common. Usually they send someone by or send an email out that they will be late.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

well this is offtopic...

͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°). ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o), ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ -, ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °), ( ͡ ͡° ͡° ʖ ͡° ͡°). (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °

͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°). ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o), ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ -, ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °), ( ͡ ͡° ͡° ʖ ͡° ͡°). (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °

This is more off planet if anything...

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

Most schools and universities in the US, or at least in california, state that if the teacher/professor does not show up within 15 minutes of class starting, then the class is cancelled. Exceptions being if they send word ahead of their tardiness, if another employee (another teacher/professor, or staff member) accompanies the class until the real teacher/professor arrives, or the like. 

I know more than a handful of times, even a couple times in highschool this happened, and we all just went out and hanged out in the courtyard until the next period/Ending bell rang. In college its happened more, but still not that common. Usually they send someone by or send an email out that they will be late.

no email

i checked

Don't forget the kid who was caught with weed!

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

hoLY FUCK MY TEACHER IS INT HE OTHER ROOM AND STARING AT HER COMPUTER

SHE FORGOT

Den smack her ass and tell her it's class time only option I can see.

no email

i checked

Well, if its a private school there might be different rules about this kind of thing. I hate to say it, but go to the main office and speak to one of the people down there. That might cause them to dispatch some hasty sub to the room though, ruining your free period.

And lol, some poeple are really oblivious, just like me i guess.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Den smack her ass and tell her it's class time only option I can see.

but i hate inglish

;-;

Well, if its a private school there might be different rules about this kind of thing. I hate to say it, but go to the main office and speak to one of the people down there. That might cause them to dispatch some hasty sub to the room though, ruining your free period.

the students wonnt let me leav

lel

I'm in highschool

then you legally have to wait

or else if the professor comes they can mark you absent

if you dont mind being marked absent then you can leave

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

9:52 now, the students have blocked off the door and told people we cannot leave

have you tried turning it on and off?

instructions not clear

dick stuck in toaster

Latest drivers?

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Latest drivers?

yes, drivers are installed in the teacher

go through the RMA process

ahhhhh i hate fuckin rma's