UltraWide Festival 2015

Dear Linus Techtips crew,

Here is a link to my entry for the Ultrawide Festival:

I hope you like it! Let me know what you think.

Cheers!!!

I believe I'm cutting it close with this entry, but anyways here's mine!

My Desktop: Intel i7 7700k, GTX 1060, Samsung EVO 840, Vengeance Pro 32GB RAM, Air 240.

"Once you go mechanical, you never go back"

So this is my Application for Ultrawidefestival 2015.

I know it's silly but it was fun to make.^^

https://youtu.be/Rb0QYqa2GVs my setup :( Wish I had a good one but Im saving up for a 400$ Gaming PC still need a monitor to go with tho. But Its stupid anyways because someone with a 8,000$ setup will win and get a 10,000$ setup and heres build if anyone could help http://pcpartpicker.com/p/rm6Zbv

Thanks in Advance everyone and good luck to everyone else whos tryin to win

<- my submission
I thought i was done yesterday but before going to bed I thought I wouldn't make the cut with my current one so I thought I'd step up my game. Soooo I've spent the past 10+ hours doing more editing, god bless. It's not perfect, and visuals aren't synced up to the music, but I hope I make it, this took a lotta work.
Also, for those of you that like turnips, here 
:')

Heres my entry... funny story: this computer actually stopped working while filming (mobo lights keeps saying overtemp) so I had to edit it on an even worse 2004 PowerPC Mac

Here is my video good luck to everyone!

it's too big to upload so I just linked hopefully this is allowed sorry if not, hope this doesn't disqualify me.

When you say before the 25th, you mean before midnight right? Which time zone are we going by? DID I MAKE IT I HOPE WE MADE IT

1) Okay not the best at editing/recording videos, we need a real camera and I'm sorry for the agonizing quality.

2) We composed the music, but it's all midi because we don't have any sort of instrument recording device. Took forever to render so we didn't jazz it up as much as we would have liked haha

3) Guest appearance Lucifur the cat (FUR, GET IT?), aka Lucy :D

4) The idea of changing shirts every scene sounded a lot funnier in concept...P.s.Yes he ACTUALLY ripped his shirt off

5) I really wish we had spent more time on this. Linus I seriously learned how to edit videos this week just for you, and it's awesome and I'm going to keep learning so thank you. I hope you feel special!

--I haven't gotten a confirmation email from LG yet, hope that isn't a serious problem but I emailed them--

FINAL NOTE: To Linus and the team, you guys are amazing. It's so cool you get to give this opportunity to your fans and it was a really fun project. It's been a dream of ours to meet you, let alone build a pc with you. Thank you guys and LG for such a cool opportunity.

You the best Linus!

https://youtu.be/tOZBAYNXeyQ