UltraWide Festival 2015

Good Luck Everyone!

Original version:

Revised video (This version was submitted to UltraWideFest):

Note: This video is actually 29:29, but youtube sometimes calls it 30 and sometimes calls it 31. Hope I don't get disqualified over that.

#UltraWideFestival

#UltraWide

#Dreamsetup

I really don't know if the tags are required or not, the contest page is very vague. I'd hate to miss out based on leaving out something so trivial, though.

Here is a link for everyone to see my video. I already tweeted to linus but I wanted to make sure the whole linus community got to see it. 

suFZ9XZ.jpg

Get a chance to win one of 30 curved UltraWide monitors from LG (34UC87C), and even a USD$10,000 Dream Setup to one grand prize winner!

Entry is simple:

1. Create a video about your current setup (30 seconds max) before September 25.

2. Tweet that video to @LinusTech on Twitter (or post it down below)

3. Submit a link to that post on www.ultrawidefestival.com

And that's it!

Keep in mind that entries close September 25. No late entries accepted!

Have fun and BE CREATIVE ^_^

UPDATE: There are no geographical or age restrictions. Anyone can win. Have fun!!!

Thank you for giving us all a chance. #UltraWideFestaval

My entry:

Here is my entre for the Ultrawide Festival :D

Anthony Carter (Salvester)

I'm so sad how this came out, Bad quality made green screening an impossible task that I just couldn't make right, the audio was bad because we made a mistake, this was actually the Second Run, we had a 3 day shoot a week prior to this one, but the audio for that run was so bad that we had to scrap it all. We shot this one in only 1 day, My PC crashed half way through the editing and I had to restart from scratch at 7pm 9/24/15, this made the whole thing very rushed and unpolished, I have about 10 minutes of unused footage and some I never even got to review.

It was Terrible, The whole reason I did this video to join was because, I am a Video Editor and my Best friend is a Director/ Editor and we wanted to start a studio in the coming years, We have the knowledge, but we don't have the equipment that we need to make top quality stuff, the stuff I wish I could make. It's a Good Camera and my Computer Build I have planned that we are missing.

There was no reason for me write all this, Just felt like writing it all out before I make the behind the scenes video on how bad it was

Edited by SpectrumCraft

Salvester Williams 

https://youtu.be/mORfWXqnGpY

I don't know how to show videos, this might be it. Its my first video in like 5 years. Was super fun to edit, thanks.

#UltraWideFestival, #UltraWide, #DreamSetup

[youtube]

[/youtube

This is my submission for the UltraWide Festival 2015 giveaway!

This is my 4k PC setup that I have been consistently evolving on my own time and with my own money for the past 2 and a half years on a college budget.  I feel I have come very far and learned a lot about how to make a truly impressive setup.  My PC setup has been featured on Nvidia's facebook page racking in lots of attention, with the caption "Can your setup rival Adam Stewart's 4k 980ti sli?". I want to rival it myself, and I can't afford to keep this project moving as this project deserves to continue until it's final form is reached.

My dream setup would include the tools and tech required to start my own channel, featuring 1080p@60fps content including gaming, PC building, reviews, advice, streaming, collaborating with other people in the community, and so on so forth. These tools would include proper editing software, better camera equipment, a quality boom mic as a priority.

The remainder would go towards purchasing 2 more ultrawide monitors to match the 1 being given away, with my 4k tv hinged above the curved displays. I would upgrade my pc to be even more impressive by upgrading to an x99 board with a 5960x, or better if Intel releases a successor with more lanes to run 3, or even 4 way SLI at its full potential. This would be complimented by adding 2 full water cooling loops for the cpu and gpus, one blue, and one red to further compliment the theme.  The screens would require even more power than my 4k tv already needs.  

That being said, I want to say thank you for the opportunity, and good luck to everyone submitting. I've come very far on my own, and believe that this evolution can move forward until it is truly at its peak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZT_vygJuCE

Too Long to Boot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZT_vygJuCE

Acer Aspire 4755G
i3-2310m @2.1GHz

Ultra Wide Festival 2015
#UltraWideFestival #UltraWide #DreamSetup

Fiqih Trihanda
http://www.bijimedia.com
http://www.youtube.com/fiqihtrihanda

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, anyone know how to post youtube video here?
Thank you

Contest Entry 

UltraWide festival 2015 Setup #UltraWideFestival #UltraWide #DreamSetup

Here goes everything... finally finished my entrie. would love to custom build a computer, witch i learned how to do from li8nus's videos!

https://youtu.be/GwZXBoKQP1s​

Specs: Processor: NVIDIA tegra 3t3ol single core 32bit   Ram: 2GB DDR   Hard drive: 32GB   O.S: Microsoft Windows RT   Battery: Built-in   GPU: Some random video card   Camera: 0.9mp