UltraWide Festival 2015

This is my video!

I hope I have a creative enough setup to win.  :P

I it would be fun to put together a PC with you!!!  B)

Greetings,

Jan Overbeek

(The Netherlands)

Considering doing my video again except my computer doesn't boot up atm... I cri everytime

Half of these current submissions would be my dream build...

Haha, I know the feeling

Check out my video work at youtube.com/SuperUserTech

Acer Aspire 5750G - i5-2410m | 8GB 1333Mhz RAM | 500GB 5400RPM HDD | Nvidia GT540m

2xBenQ EW2440L | Sennheiser HD600 | Corsair Vengeance K65 | Corsair Vengeance M65 | Panasonic Lumix G7 | Panasonic 20mm F1.7

What is the absolute latest you can post an entry? Midnight tonight PST? or EST? I just had a solid Idea but It's going to cut it close. Anyone know?

What is the absolute latest you can post an entry? Midnight tonight PST? or EST? I just had a solid Idea but It's going to cut it close. Anyone know?

It's kinda hard to say - on LG's site the competition is listed as being open until Sunday, but Linus listed the closing date as the 25th. My recommendation? Go for it. You stand no chance if you don't enter.

Check out my video work at youtube.com/SuperUserTech

Acer Aspire 5750G - i5-2410m | 8GB 1333Mhz RAM | 500GB 5400RPM HDD | Nvidia GT540m

2xBenQ EW2440L | Sennheiser HD600 | Corsair Vengeance K65 | Corsair Vengeance M65 | Panasonic Lumix G7 | Panasonic 20mm F1.7

Hey Linus! Here is my entry for the competition. I know you said only 30 seconds max but I hope you will still look at it at least as I had a lot of fun making the video and it was also my first time making one. Thanks for your time! =)))))

Here is the link! 

Your entry breaks the rules and wont win so I'd hurry and cut it down to 30 seconds because it is actually very good!

Nice one man, the GlaDOS-like voice was a nice touch.

Thank you! I appreciate it.

This is my entry.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/iI4b2h6HBRA

The main idea was, that i fall asleep at work and then dream something weird. Nicky D is the main speaker in the video, if u watched linus office move videos you will get it.

Also the computer isn't just some randomly placed computer in the forest, it's actually working and it was fun to get it working there.(actual forest)

It's not quite my current computer, but i sometimes get to use it.

I am not very professional at editing and also i think 30 seconds was a bit too short for me to get my idea in it. 

Hello guys,

i do not know if my video on Twitter is correct linked to you and the "#" because i do not see it there.
So i give it a try here ^^ 

I hope that is not counted as spam. :o