Xbox One or Xbox 360?

Lost Kings

I can't decide on which one to buy xbox one [or] xbox 360.

I'm that guy who eats grapes while going food shopping. #thuglife ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Whichever has the games you want to play.

I would go for the One and get Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon (2?) and Rare Replay. Seem like fun games

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

If you already have a pc get a 360, it's got a huge library and great exclusive games. And xbox one has.....nothing really. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

I'd say XBOX one, you can play the XBox 360 games in it. (in the future).

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

I can't decide on which one to buy xbox one [or] xbox 360.

The Xbox 360 is cheap and has some great titles, but its old and the graphics reflect its age. The Xbox One is never, but even with its improvements over the Xbox 360 its not that great of a console IMO("okay" game selection, kinda weak hardware, pricey for what it is).

thread cleaned.

for those suggesting another source, please elaborate on why (in detail), instead

of escalating this into another console vs PC thread (that eventually gets locked).

if you don't want to contribute in a discussional value, then please do not participate.

I think I would get Xbo. Why is the choice limited to Xbox btw? I had a dilemma last year and eventually chose the PS4. I love the PC gaming, but every now and then it's just nice to crash back on sofa with a console exclusive and mash a gamepad

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

Simple. XB1 because it's newer and has the capability to play older Xbox 360 games. You can always get a 2nd Xbox 360 for cheap if you want to.

I'd go with the Xbox One for sure. Newer, better graphics, nicer controller.

There aren't a ton of titles out for it right now, but that'll change real quick. So many good games being released in November.

if you really dont want pc go for xbox one

One can have both you know ;)

If you already have a pc get a 360, it's got a huge library and great exclusive games. And xbox one has.....nothing really. 

Not yet but soon.

The 360 is pretty old. Not really worth getting. Though they are super cheap.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

If I was in this position, I'd get an Xbox 360 used. Quite cheap and massive game library

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Xbox 360. Better games but if you don't like the older ones you can opt for an Xbox One.

Except PC is better. Not hating but, luv u 

Actually, you can go for a Xbox one if you want to pay a bit more because, after a few years backwards compatibility is, well, compatible.

Please notice me senpie

Xeon x3430 - GTX 660SC - Core 1000 - CX430 - DQ57TM - 4gb DDR3

if you really dont want pc go for xbox one

I already have a PC but it has an Internal Graphic Card and it can't play nice games.

Right now i can only afford Xbox 360 E. Thanks man !

The Xbox 360 is cheap and has some great titles, but its old and the graphics reflect its age. The Xbox One is never, but even with its improvements over the Xbox 360 its not that great of a console IMO("okay" game selection, kinda weak hardware, pricey for what it is).

Yeah, I might as well go for the 360 then.

Xbox 360. Better games but if you don't like the older ones you can opt for an Xbox One.

Except PC is better. Not hating but, luv u 

Actually, you can go for a Xbox one if you want to pay a bit more because, after a few years backwards compatibility is, well, compatible.

Aww, thanks man i'll go for the 360. Xbox One is way too expensive and i can't afford one though.

Well don't get a 360 as that would be a huge step backwards in terms of graphics and performance. Anyway just get a PC. :)

Well don't get a 360 as that would be a huge step backwards in terms of graphics and performance. Anyways just get a PC :)

I already have a PC. I want a console! I can't afford xbox one now.

The 360 has more games but the One has better hardware and an actual future, the 360 is basically dead.

This is really a hard decision.

No, I'm not gonna make a post about "pee se eionfoi34nr !!11!1"

What kind of games are you looking for?

Latest games like GTA V, WWE 2k16, Call of Duty Latest Series, Battlefield Series, Destiny, Assassins Creed, Need for speed latest series, Far cry 4, Watch Dogs, Metal Gear Solid V, Fallout 4, Hitman Absolution, Tom Clancy's, Dead Island, Island of the Dead. 

Can i play all that of games in Xbox 360

Latest games like GTA V, WWE 2k16, Call of Duty Latest Series, Battlefield Series, Destiny, Assassins Creed, Need for speed latest series, Far cry 4, Watch Dogs, Metal Gear Solid V, Fallout 4, Hitman Absolution, Tom Clancy's, Dead Island, Island of the Dead. 

get an xbox one then

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

This is where you'd want to hit up the one. I doubt WWE16 will be on 360, GTAV will be filled with modders until I switched to PC. Others, not sure but I'd save for the one. But my question is, why wouldn't you want to stay with PC? Is it because of the games, or something?

Please notice me senpie

Xeon x3430 - GTX 660SC - Core 1000 - CX430 - DQ57TM - 4gb DDR3

get an xbox one then

Can't i play all that above games on the 360?