Xbox One or Xbox 360?

Lost Kings

This is where you'd want to hit up the one. I doubt WWE16 will be on 360, GTAV will be filled with modders until I switched to PC. Others, not sure but I'd save for the one. But my question is, why wouldn't you want to stay with PC? Is it because of the games, or something?

My PC is kinda getting old and if i want to play that above games on my PC i have to upgrade my Graphic Card and Ram and that's gonna cost me the same as the new xbox 360 console.

I'm that guy who eats grapes while going food shopping. #thuglife ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It does, however have many more functionalities and longer life to it. As the lord Linus said, PC has more exclusives than all the consoles COMBINED.

Please notice me senpie

Xeon x3430 - GTX 660SC - Core 1000 - CX430 - DQ57TM - 4gb DDR3

Xbox 360 has more games and is far cheaper, both for the system and the games, but if you want to play online, XB1 is the future for the console and sequels to games on 360 that come out on XB1 will eventually make the previous game outdated.

Id go for 360 unless u have enough money to use tben get xbone since it now has backwards compatability

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 Threads Motherboard TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING RAM 32GB Dual-Channel DDR4 GPU 11GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti Case be quiet! White OS Linux Mint Cinnamon