This is the most disgusting thing I have ever read.

NoMooreMercy

https://www.bizarrepedia.com/charged-with-suicide/

Just wanted to draw attention to this in particular, I have never been more disgusted in my life.

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

Dayum... no words to describe that c*nt

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

wOW, that is seriously f*cked up

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.4GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming | PSU: Corsair CX600M | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x41 | Motherboard: Asus z97-E | Case: Zalman Z11 Neo | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X @ 2400MHz | Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 120GB Team Dark SSD |  OS: Windows 10 Pro

Holy fuck... I'm speechless, what sane person WOULD ever do that.. 

He looked like such a smart guy, all he needed was proper help, but his fucking Cuntbag of a gf... 

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Holy fuck... I'm speechless, what sane person WOULD ever do that.. 

He looked like such a smart guy, all he needed was proper help, but his fucking Cuntbag of a gf... 

If you read the text, he backs down multiple times and she keeps egging him on.  She's a serious psychopath that should be charged with murder, not involuntary manslaughter.

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

If you read the text, he backs down multiple times and she keeps egging him on.  She's a serious psychopath that should be charged with murder, not involuntary manslaughter.

Tbh i think there's another story to this, idk if she wanted to be his girlfriend any longer, and this was a way to break up with him.. That's just my theory, there's no way ANYONE on earth would do this, unless they are legi mental

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

This is seriously ridiculous. She deserves to die the same way he did.

While she is a shitty person for doing what she did, I don't think charging her will do any good. 

Tbh i think there's another story to this, idk if she wanted to be his girlfriend any longer, and this was a way to break up with him.. That's just my theory, there's no way ANYONE on earth would do this, unless they are legi mental

Suuuuuuuuuuure, that totally explain why she organized a suicide prevention fundraiser in his name. Not to mention her tweets about how much she cared for him and how she misses him.

Seems like she wanted to get attention and a profit from exploiting the poor sod.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

Suuuuuuuuuuure, that totally explain why she organized a suicide prevention fundraiser in his name. Not to mention her tweets about how much she cared for him and how she misses him.

Seems like she wanted to get attention and a profit from exploiting the poor sod.

That adds to her pure BS.. thickens the plot

https://www.bizarrepedia.com/charged-with-suicide/

Just wanted to draw attention to this in particular, I have never been more disgusted in my life.

Just going to draw your attention to these few messages;

You can’t think about it. You just have to do it. You said you were gonna do it. Like I don’t get why you aren’t.

Great commanding tone here, littered throughout the series of messages, no other emotion than wanting to push Conrad to commit suicide. Almost like commanding and abusing a dog verbally, repeatedly, until it gets what it's being asked to do correctly.

She ends in a question that serves no purpose to Conrad other than to identify her intent, desire and need for control as well as her arrogance and sense of superiority; Conrad already knows why he's not going to do it.

No. It’s probably the best time now because everyone is sleeping. Just go somewhere in your truck and no one is really out there right now because it’s an awkward time. If you don’t do it now you’re never gonna do it, and you can say you’ll do it tomorrow, but you probably won’t. Tonight? Love you.

She first starts off this message by controlling and manipulating Conrad's current mindset, and further manipulation of his thoughts. "...no one is really out..." she has neither caution nor concern and lacks fear that Conrad will get caught.

The further lack of concern, emotion, conscience and empathy is further shown in the last few lines of this message. The "Love you" seems forced and doesn't really fit after she questions whether he will do it tonight.

Her only thoughts of this is how it can stimulate her even more and his suicide's sole function is for her entertainment.

I would never leave you. You’re the love of my life, my boyfriend. You are my heart. I’d never leave you.

Now this last message has everything in it. It lacks any sense of remorse, empathy or guilt. Her use of "you" and "you're" as well as "my" at key points in this message manipulates and shifts the blame from herself to Conrad. This further lends credence to her lack of empathical thoughts, guilt or remorse which are littered through the rest of her messages.

Although sharing similar traits of a narcissist she lacks the one key differentiating factor between a narcissist and a psychopath, the lack of admiration, which is seen nowhere through her messages. She should have a psych evalualtion conducted for psychopathic tendencies.

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

Almost sounds like she wanted to kill him and framed it as a suicide. 

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / S23 Ultra

Damn, that is beyond messed up. That girl is deranged.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Damn.. Just damn.

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

And "involuntary manslaughter" for that? Riiight...

Both parties didn't seem to be the sanest individuals around, but I do think that the punishment is not severe enough.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I want to punch something after reading that.

Like, damn, how can you do that, fuck, she needs to be locked up for good.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Some people just need to be bashed. 

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

I have never been more disgusted in my life.

Really?

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Wow ... I cant believe what I just read ...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

-Double post , Sorry-

Edited by Kratzos

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

I'd bet she gets off. Not sure what the correct punishment should be here if any. She didn't actually do anything illegal. Maybe make a new law for this type of stuff? Not sure what you could do outside of require that you call 911 or a suicide hotline or something.