This is the most disgusting thing I have ever read.

NoMooreMercy

While she is a shitty person for doing what she did, I don't think charging her will do any good. 

And why do you say that?

I'd bet she gets off. Not sure what the correct punishment should be here if any. She didn't actually do anything illegal. Maybe make a new law for this type of stuff? Not sure what you could do outside of require that you call 911 or a suicide hotline or something.

what she did is called assisted suicide I believe and I'm pretty sure its highly illegal too

And why do you say that?

Because I think the likely hood of her doing something similar again is low if you look for the root issue and solve that not just locking her up for what 10-15 years then having to deal with the issues that come out of that. I see no good that can come from charging her and locking her up other than that she won't be able to do the same thing for the duration of her sentence. 

Just going to draw your attention to these few messages;

Great commanding tone here, littered throughout the series of messages, no other emotion than wanting to push Conrad to commit suicide. Almost like commanding and abusing a dog verbally, repeatedly, until it gets what it's being asked to do correctly.

She ends in a question that serves no purpose to Conrad other than to identify her intent, desire and need for control as well as her arrogance and sense of superiority; Conrad already knows why he's not going to do it.

She first starts off this message by controlling and manipulating Conrad's current mindset, and further manipulation of his thoughts. "...no one is really out..." she has neither caution nor concern and lacks fear that Conrad will get caught.

The further lack of concern, emotion, conscience and empathy is further shown in the last few lines of this message. The "Love you" seems forced and doesn't really fit after she questions whether he will do it tonight.

Her only thoughts of this is how it can stimulate her even more and his suicide's sole function is for her entertainment.

Now this last message has everything in it. It lacks any sense of remorse, empathy or guilt. Her use of "you" and "you're" as well as "my" at key points in this message manipulates and shifts the blame from herself to Conrad. This further lends credence to her lack of empathical thoughts, guilt or remorse which are littered through the rest of her messages.

Although sharing similar traits of a narcissist she lacks the one key differentiating factor between a narcissist and a psychopath, the lack of admiration, which is seen nowhere through her messages. She should have a psych evalualtion conducted for psychopathic tendencies.

By any chance, did you ever take psychology. That was an amazing analysis!

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

By any chance, did you ever take psychology. That was an amazing analysis!

Although I find some aspects particularly interesting, namely those of serial killers and psychological disorders, I did not take psychology; I did however have a module of it in my Applied Science Diploma but found it rather long winded and boring...the lecturer wasn't the greatest in the world either -___- kinda like a battle between herself and her bipolar Every.Single.Time  ಠ_ಠ Most of the time she would just flat outright refuse teach or to even help with the coursework that had to be completed. Suffice to say it made me really not want to do psychology xD

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

Although I find some aspects particularly interesting, namely those of serial killers and psychological disorders, I did not take psychology; I did however have a module of it in my Applied Science Diploma but found it rather long winded and boring...the lecturer wasn't the greatest in the world either -___- kinda like a battle between herself and her bipolar Every.Single.Time  ಠ_ಠ Most of the time she would just flat outright refuse teach or to even help with the coursework that had to be completed. Suffice to say it made me really not want to do psychology xD

Seems like psychology is really teacher dependent. My friend wants to take psychology just because of one teacher that taught her for no more than a month.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Really?

Yes really, I've read about mass graves and heinous war crimes, that yes they're all horrid but something about this woman driving this depressed individual to suicide just gets under my skin in a different way.  I suppose it's very personal to me because my sister and aunt battle with chronic depression and I've had suicides in the family.

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

yeahh.. this isnt manslaughter. This is a straight up attempt from one person trying to get another to end their life - almost as if she wanted him to kill himself, but she didn't want the blood on her hands. 

4770k | GTX 780 | 350D | 16GB RAM | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | 750w PSU | Kraken x60 | Custom Sleeved Cables | ASUS PB287Q

Build Log