how do i get skype credit for free>?

Elclid

I want to make prank calls with my friends. I want to make calls with skype but i can't pay for credit. Please help. I am not afraid to work outside the law

Prank calls is are pretty pathetic to be fair, if you want to waste someones time at least do it at your own bloody expense. 

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

For 10 bucks I could hook you up with some "outside the law" skype credit.

I'm pretty sure this is against CoC ;)

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

email Bill Gates and ask for some

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

"I am not afraid to work outside the law" Rebel. But seriously, it's not "cool" to do illegal stuff. Anyway, prank calls are pretty dumb tbh

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

if you are willing to step outside the law then just do real prank calls.

You buy office 365 and get 60 minutes. then you realise that prank calling is lame and you just make yourself look a fool. then you get a life

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

I want to make prank calls with my friends. I want to make calls with skype but i can't pay for credit. Please help. I am not afraid to work outside the law

Prank calls is are pretty pathetic to be fair, if you want to waste someones time at least do it at your own bloody expense. 

For 10 bucks I could hook you up with some "outside the law" skype credit.

I'm pretty sure this is against CoC ;)

if you are willing to step outside the law then just do real prank calls.

Buy a telephone.

Google voice/Hangouts *cough* free *cough*

Google voice/Hangouts *cough* free *cough*

I believe you need some free cough mints sir!

*EDIT* Wow I came actual advice. Someone get this in the papers.

I am not afraid to work outside the law [illegally]

7. Illegal Use

You may not use our forums for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities, as determined by the laws of the United States of America or Canadian Law. Such activities will result in an immediate ban. We will cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.

Nope, and nope. You cannot get skype credit for free without someone gifting it to you, or you stealing/forging it, which is illegal. 

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

7. Illegal Use

You may not use our forums for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities, as determined by the laws of the United States of America or Canadian Law. Such activities will result in an immediate ban. We will cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.

Code of Conduct

HTTP/2 203