potato.

but its massive and i dont know if it fits my case

It'll fit, but just barely.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

R9 380. Upgraded 285.

You're kidding... right?

The 285 is an awkward card, it doesn't follow the same bigger number=better that the others do. Generally speaking it's 280<285<280x.

He's not kidding; he is correct.

No, I'm always wrong.  :rolleyes:

but its massive and i dont know if it fits my case

It fits, the card is 308mm long.

Elite334U-moreinfo.jpg

Sapphire Nitro 380 - custom PCB, newer chip, quieter and cooler

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Just get the one that preforms better... o_0

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

It fits sapphire lists it as a 308mm card and you have spacing for 315mm.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

No, I'm always wrong.  :rolleyes:

Hi Always wrong, I'm GzeroD

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

Just get the one that preforms better... o_0

You'd think that'd be obvious.......

Hi Always wrong, I'm GzeroD

I'm potato

Okay then dad.

Damnit Always wrong; you will address me as Father in public!  :P

You'd think that'd be obvious.......

I'm potato

and the directx 12?

potato.

The 285 is an awkward card, it doesn't follow the same bigger number=better that the others do. Generally speaking it's 280<285<280x.

It's still uses less power and, more importantly, is MUCH better at tessellation than the 280X.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

It's still uses less power and, more importantly, is MUCH better at tessellation than the 280X.

snap

potato.

snap

It means nothing. The 280x will perform better in games. Which is all that matters for you.

attachicon.gifmine.PNG         This is my GPU Gigabyte Gefurce gtx 650 1gb

attachicon.gifmine2.PNG       These are my options that no one decides whats better

None of the above. The GTX 960 is far and away the best match for an i3. The DirectX11 overhead on AMD cards causes them to lose huge performance when combined with Core i3 CPUs in many games. Specifically, the draw call overhead when there are a lot of objects on screen. Digital Foundry at Eurogamer.net have documented this extensively. They first found it in their GTX 960 review months ago and it shows up over and over in their benchmarks since. Almost no one else actually tests GPUs with Core i3s (most sites used overclocked i7s), but they do and their results say to steer clear of AMD cards with that CPU and instead go for a similarly priced Nvidia card.

None of the above. The GTX 960 is far and away the best match for an i3. The DirectX11 overhead on AMD cards causes them to lose huge performance when combined with Core i3 CPUs in many games. Specifically, the draw call overhead when there are a lot of objects on screen. Digital Foundry at Eurogamer.net have documented this extensively. They first found it in their GTX 960 review months ago and it shows up over and over in their benchmarks since. Almost no one else actually tests GPUs with Core i3s (most sites used overclocked i7s), but they do and their results say to steer clear of AMD cards with that CPU and instead go for a similarly priced Nvidia card.

IM UNLUCKY AS F***

potato.

I WILL NEVER BUY A PRE BUILT PIECE OF GARBAGE LIKE THIS ONE I HAVE

potato.

You ordered just before reading this didn't you?

You ordered just before reading this didn't you?

no when i bought this pc i have i did the mistake with prebuild stuff

it came with i3

but i did some research and the radeon card will do just fine

take a look

potato.