Win10 is full blown electronic tyranny

Found this video posted on my favourite conspiracy theory forum, ATS (Above Top Secret)

In this 30 min video Dr. Katherine Albrecht discusses on the Pete Santillo show Windows 10 Malware and it's implications. She goes on to explain how Google and Gmail are equally evil and how we should stop using them. 

ATS thread: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1081350/pg1

Dr. Katherine is a long time speaker of the RFID chip and it's implications. She also mentions how we are now being tracked through such devices such as the Fit Bit etc.

CPU: i7-5960X @ 4.5Ghz MB: Rampage V Extreme GPU: Titan X (self OC) Mem: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 @ 3000 PSU: Corsair AX1200i With Green/Black Sleeved Cablemod Cables, Case: Corsair 900D KB: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry Red, Mouse: Logitech G502 + Destructor 2 Mat, Sound: Logitech Z623 Speakers, Display: 2x Samsung BX2440's, Cooling: Corsair H100i on CPU. 5x 140mm Intake fans + 1x 140mm Exhaust.

And soon the "don't use the internet/techonology if you want privacy" people will flood this thread.

Anyways, I'm loading up the video now, thanks for sharing. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Tin foil hat stuff.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

this has been happening for years..... I got bored 2 years ago and well I maybe tracked a friend and freaked him out of his location at school but got in trouble.... im just a student imagine what they could do.....

And soon the "don't use the internet/techonology if you want privacy" people will flood this thread.

Anyways, I'm loading up the video now, thanks for sharing. :)

Don't use the internet/techonology if you want privacy!

:P 

Really, it comes down to hosting the stuff yourself and keeping it in your own hands...  Only share what you want, this is where an open source thing comes handy because you know who that program serves and one can make it serve the user only.

One big appeal for Linux.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

oh boohoo where not going to switch to Linux

edit FFS

"they tried to get as far away from 8 as they did

so they went to 10"

NO THEY WENT TO 8.1

Edit:

boohoo your security was compromised once you got onto the internet.

Edit 

@17:30 

Like what? Google, a couple hundred thousand man/woman company would need to keep track of some 10 billion people (by the time they would even accomplish this)

i'm commenting before watching that video(and i probably won't watch it)

from the title of the video and description i think that it's like one of  those 9/11 / illuminati/area 51 conspiracies just this time it's about windows 10

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

Yes this sort of behaviour is old news.  However Microsoft has become much more aggressive with it. Listening in to your microphone, collating data on local hard drive (or networked) hard drives. (files you store or search terms you use) Passing information on to authorities without being asked to/being served a warrant or request.

As for the tin foil hat comment, Yes! now I have placed black electrical tape over my camera AND microphone :)

We could discuss so much revolving around this sort of behaviour, smart phones can be particularly nasty. However that might be best left to a separate thread.

Speaking of Authority.........

Also, W10 is boycotted on some torrent trackers, if you are found to be using that OS< you can be banned.

CPU: i7-5960X @ 4.5Ghz MB: Rampage V Extreme GPU: Titan X (self OC) Mem: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 @ 3000 PSU: Corsair AX1200i With Green/Black Sleeved Cablemod Cables, Case: Corsair 900D KB: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry Red, Mouse: Logitech G502 + Destructor 2 Mat, Sound: Logitech Z623 Speakers, Display: 2x Samsung BX2440's, Cooling: Corsair H100i on CPU. 5x 140mm Intake fans + 1x 140mm Exhaust.

Oh well. I mean everyone super afraid of being tracked and stuff and my stance on the subject is- if you're not doing anything wrong / illegal why worry? I legally own all my software and games, I got nothing on my PC I shouldn't, I'm fine.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

I mean, you weren't totally private on 7 and 8.1 and you're getting 10 for free so...

So because they were spying on you some way before, it makes this okay/ignorable because they are making it free (easier for them)? Is this actually a reason to not be concerned about your privacy? :huh:

Oh well. I mean everyone super afraid of being tracked and stuff and my stance on the subject is- if you're not doing anything wrong / illegal why worry? I legally own all my software and games, I got nothing on my PC I shouldn't, I'm fine.

It is no wonder people get away with the things they do... :mellow:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I mean, you weren't totally private on 7 and 8.1 and you're getting 10 for free so...

Exactly... Wonder why it's free? :)

I care about my privacy. But I don't care to the point of refusing to use Windows 10. The features and improvements are way more important to me. It's also why I use Gmail, it's very convenient and I don't feel like changing (really though I'm sure any email is bad, maybe not on Google's level though). I just disabled everything I can on Windows 10 that's known to collect data and hope nothing will happen that will directly affect me. 

Besides, while I understand privacy concerns, all I have on my computer is schoolwork, games and mods, music, pictures, videos, etc. For someone like me who doesn't have THAT important or sensitive data, what's the worst that can happen? It's not like they're going to access my naked baby pictures and post them on the front of Microsoft's website. 

So because they were spying on you some way before, it makes this okay/ignorable because they are making it free (easier for them)? Is this actually a reason to not be concerned about your privacy? :huh:

You shouldn't be complaining about something free. Basically my point. Not saying you shouldn't concern yourself of your privacy but you weren't exactly 100% secure on 7/8 so it's not like this should be a surprise.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

You shouldn't be complaining about something free. Basically my point. Not saying you shouldn't concern yourself of your privacy but you weren't exactly 100% secure on 7/8 so it's not like this should be a surprise.

What? But the entire OS isn't free. Just because you got it for free doesn't mean the OS is free. Being free doesn't mean people have the right to trample on your security and privacy. And no one is claiming you were entirely secure on 7/8. Why does this matter?

What? But the entire OS isn't free. Just because you got it for free doesn't mean the OS is free. Being free doesn't mean people have the right to trample on your security and privacy. And no one is claiming you were entirely secure on 7/8. Why does this matter?

The OS is not something you pay money for making it, ahem, free. Pirates got it for free without even trying. It has been given to you without any cost straight out of your wallet. The advertising ID stuff and Windows being a stalker isn't new. Someone ignorant enough to think that they were any better on 7/8.1 should not be surprised at the fact that 10 is as much of a stalker. 

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Comparing Google to Stalin, Mao Zedong, and Hitler seems a little extreme.

The OS is not something you pay money for making it, ahem, free. Pirates got it for free without even trying. It has been given to you without any cost straight out of your wallet. The advertising ID stuff and Windows being a stalker isn't new. Someone ignorant enough to think that they were any better on 7/8.1 should not be surprised at the fact that 10 is as much of a stalker. 

No, the first year is free. After that people have to pay for the OS (I don't mean subs). Right now there are people who are getting it for free, that doesn't make the OS itself free.

It isn't ignorant to think it, because it was true, and throwing around insults at those who believe it doesn't make your statement true. Privacy and security was better (comparative; not the absense of) on 7/8.1 than it is now. You cannot deny this. So it isn't "as much", it is more than 7.81.

The only thing we can do is fight for our rights, privacy has been lost for years.

How do you get your privacy?

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

The only thing we can do is fight for our rights, privacy has been lost for years.

How do you get your privacy?

There are multiple ways of achieving your privacy, or a resemblance of it. The point is to not just accept or ignore it. One way is to boycott, for example, Windows 10 or complain about it until they change it or make it less extreme. Another way is to use another OS (or whatever have you) which doesn't have such ludacrous policies on sharing/collecting and selling your personal information.

You* don't have to be a hermit to have your privacy and if you honestly think you do, or that you should, then that proves just how extreme this has gotten and how compliant and blind people have gotten.

*my yous and yours are plural after this indication

There are multiple ways of achieving your privacy, or a resemblance of it. The point is to not just accept or ignore it. One way is to boycott, for example, Windows 10 or complain about it until they change it or make it less extreme. Another way is to use another OS (or whatever have you) which doesn't have such ludacrous policies on sharing/collecting and selling your personal information.

You* don't have to be a hermit to have your privacy and if you honestly think you do, or that you should, then that proves just how extreme this has gotten and how compliant and blind people have gotten.

*my yous and yours are plural after this indication

Feel free to think you have "privacy", at some point some of your information will end up in the webs anyway. Whatever "methods" or changing OS you think works is not going protect it forever. You don't have to be a hermit to have privacy but we can fight for our rights, and that has been my point all this time between all these "privacy" threads. A lot of "I do this" and "I do that" to conserve privacy posts around here, people honestly think that their information is secured? HA! 

Now, that can be misinterpreted as a "I don't care since I don't have privacy anyways" but the truth is that it does sucks, and I don't like it, I don't like any of it. I'm just trying to point out that the only way we can achieve more privacy is by actually fight for it, not changing OS nor changing this or that. Some people are so concerned by trying to conserve their privacy that they actually forgot to fight for it in the first case. 

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Feel free to think you have "privacy", at some point some of your information will end up in the webs anyway. Whatever "methods" or changing OS you think works is not going protect it forever. You don't have to be a hermit to have privacy but we can fight for our rights, and that has been my point all this time between all these "privacy" threads. A lot of "I do this" and "I do that" to conserve privacy posts around here, people honestly think that their information is secured? HA! 

Now, that can be misinterpreted as a "I don't care since I don't have privacy anyways" but the truth is that it does sucks, and I don't like it, I don't like any of it. I'm just trying to point out that the only way we can achieve more privacy is by actually fight for it, not changing OS nor changing this or that. Some people are so concerned by trying to conserve their privacy that they actually forgot to fight for it in the first case. 

So we keep fighting it. If we did, there isn't going to be an "eventually". But with lazy people, who refuse to stand up against this or just ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist, we will never win the battle. If you* would stop and think about the greater consequences to your inaction and your ineptitude to use an alternative to teach the problem people a lesson, then maybe the world wouldn't need to accept they have no control over prying eyes and people listening in on them or combing through personal and sensitive data through their devices.

And no, no one thinks their information is secure and that is the problem. Most either know and don't care apparently or know and are trying to fight it the best they can instead of "herp derp it is gonna happen anywayz/derp give up technology if you want privacy/I have nothing to hide".

That is what I am arguing; fight the problem. But what do you think "fighting" is? You have to take a first step somewhere, and that is getting rid of the problem and showing them that their OS is unacceptable. You can't fight it if you are using the thing you are fighting against. I mean come on...you aren't serious, right? So changing your OS or refusing to buy M$ software/products, filing complaints, filling in surveys, making posts (making a stink) and the like IS fighting it. The problem is that there are too few of us against the blind horde of "I don't care" people.

And it's kind of free forever, and like, the last version of Windows...

Spoiler

PRE-BUILT DESKTOP | CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3GHz | RAM: 4GB DDR2 @ 800MHz (2GBX2) | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 w/ 2GB VRAM | HDDs: 3.5" Samsung HD501LJ ATA 500GB 7200rpm & 3.5" Samsung 502IJ ATA 500GB 7200rpm | PSU: MODECOM Feel III-500Watt ATX | Displays: Samsung SyncMaster T22B350 (1920x1080) & LG Flatron W2234S (1680x1050) | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit & Ubuntu Linux 14.04 LTS | Peripherals: Logitech M90 gray mice & Acme KM10 keyboard | Sound: HDMI 2.0

DELL INSPIRON 15 7000 SERIES (7537) LAPTOP | CPU: Intel i7-4510U @ 2GHz | RAM: 8GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz (4GBX2) | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M w/ 2GB VRAM | SSHD: 2.5" 1TB + 8GB Flash | Display: 15.6" 1920x1080 IPS w/ Multi-Touch | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | Peripherals: Logitech M100 white mice | Sound:  Logitech Z130 2.0

OTHER DEVICES | Phone: Samsung Galaxy Alpha 32GB

Everyone should do their utmost best to make these companies' and agencies' work as difficult as possible.  Don't use Google or Facebook.  If you really need to use Windows, make it so difficult for MS that the payoff simply isn't worth the effort.  Make it so difficult for the intelligence agencies that they simply don't have enough manpower to crack everyone's encrypted traffic, meaning they'd have to revert to old-fashioned intelligence gathering and focusing on the people that should actually be monitored.

They were already watching everyone before the Boston Marathon thing and it didn't help. Afterwards they found out that they had all the info needed to look into the 2 brothers, but the haystack was so big that they couldn't even see that there was a needle in there. 

All those that don't care about their privacy and using these services are helping them make the haystack even bigger, meaning the chance of preventing an attack is getting smaller and smaller.

If anything, all the "I have nothing to hide, they can have my info" people are all indirectly helping the terrorists.