The Most Pain You've Ever Endured.

Chugle

Oh it's great when you have nothing to do for 16 hours.

maybe I should watch it then
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

The "official" diagnosis is a nerve problem aggravated by diabetic neuropathy (which I do have and pretty damn bad on my feet and a bit on my hands, lips, tongue, etc.) but honestly when the doctors are severely limited by the tests they can order being months apart and after the fact (check my recent rant thread) it might be muscle based after all. I probably need to look into a job with a medical plan not just social security and see if I could afford better and more on point testing and treatment.

If it's just a muscle being odd, that's fixable. If it's a diabetic nerve problem that might be past the point of no return. :/

maybe I should watch it then

Only if you've got nothing to do for an entire day, show sucks otherwise.

I did slice my hand open with some scissors before, but that didn't really hurt. What really hurts is my back sometimes. That shit hurts.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I have an uncle who has a pinched disc and he has had issues for like decades, even after multiple operations and such. It gets so bad for him he was once taken to the hospital by him basically being on hands and knees on top of the ambulance bed and they just had to take him to the ER like that. Your issue (and mine in my youth) seems to be a muscular contraction. What I have right now it's apparently a bit of a back nerve issue combined with a lot of nerve damage from diabetes that basically amplifies what it would otherwise be painful but eventually recoverable.

That sounds about right, it felt like something in my back just locked up tight.

My uncle has back problems as well. He's been in construction/logging his whole life, and now he's disabled. Like...completely disabled. He is medically not allowed to work. He can barely carry a full tower computer. Luckily his house was already paid for long before he messed his back up. Hopefully he gets an internet connection. Since he got hurt, he's become a complete computer nerd with Linux.

I actually just gave him the first computer I built. AMD A10-5700 and an EVGA GTX 660. I can't figure out anything interesting for him to do with that setup, since he doesn't play games. Mostly just fiddles with Linux.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I once fell on my bike into my neighbor's driveway while not paying attention (funnily enough, while reassuring my mom I'd be safe) and woke up covered in blood. Scrapes all down my arms and legs, one on my chest, a deep gash beneath my nose and a loose piece of flesh in my mouth (that was still attached to the bottom of my mouth.) Oh, and a chipped tooth. I was in so much pain my body was completely overloaded and I couldn't feel a thing.

Out of all my pretty extensive injuries from that, the only one I still have is the chipped tooth. Other than that, I still have the scar from that gash.

This happened while I was 10, btw.

If it's just a muscle being odd, that's fixable. If it's a diabetic nerve problem that might be past the point of no return. :/

Only if you've got nothing to do for an entire day, show sucks otherwise.

Well it does seems to response to high blood sugar levels and oddly enough, state of mind as well but I'm told it's common for depression to aggravate pain issues regardless. But yeah I know that nerve damage is basically degenerative and manageable but not really recoverable. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

Well it does seems to response to high blood sugar levels and oddly enough, state of mind as well but I'm told it's common for depression to aggravate pain issues regardless. But yeah I know that nerve damage is basically degenerative and manageable but not really recoverable. 

It wouldn't surprise me if depression heightened the pain, a lot of pain is dealt with mentally. Nerve damage is somewhat recoverable depending on what's damaged and how it's damage. In your case it might be possible to at least get the problems to a much more manageable level you just need doctors to ACTUALLY treat it.

I couldn't deal with back pain though. That is one thing I would refuse.

Most pain would be the time (3 months ago) I was rear ended by a truck. My main arm got broken, 7 ribs, and 3 vertebra upper part of spine.

I got hit by a van, broke three ribs and a leg, that was pretty horrendous

Nothing was on the outside, was it?

thankfully no, i haven't gone outside much since actually, it was far worse than breaking my wrists

Well so long as the bones stay on the inside it's better. And yeah, it sounds worse than breaking wrists. :P

funny that isn't it :P

wasn't pleasant at all, but 11/10 would do it again just to go flying through the air

I'll leave that one to you, I like staying on the ground. :P

flying without wings is a whole new experience

Yeah I would be scared shitless. :lol:

Apparently I am lucky, the worst pain I was in was mildly spraining my finger by getting it whacked by a tennis ball. Lmao.

Apparently I am lucky, the worst pain I was in was mildly spraining my finger by getting it whacked by a tennis ball. Lmao.

I dunno, sprained fingers can be a real bitch sometimes. :P

Yeah so I wanna hear your stories about the most painful thing you've ever had to experience. For me it was this one time when I was being a retard. I was holding a banana in one hand and a knife in the other, and basically chopping the up the banana, and on one of the swings I sliced open my index finger, right to the bone. Now I got a huge ass scar on my finger.

e776227f04a9cc62ca7ca91f2cfa43ec.jpg

CPU overheating :(

Always found that my most painful experiences were not painful at all.

I hit my toe once, pretty hard and my toenail got yanked off.

Whilst working i bumped into a hornets nest, got stung below my eye.

Whilst working i cut my hand several times with a mechete.

Slipped and got a metal poll into my ribs etc..

:/

I dunno, sprained fingers can be a real bitch sometimes. :P

Not when you get sent home from school because the nurse is hopeless and knows nothing, then realise that two days later it is absolutely fine. :P

Not when you get sent home from school because the nurse is hopeless and knows nothing, then realise that two days later it is absolutely fine. :P

Who gets sent home for a sprained finger?! I spent an hour and a half over a sink with my face leaking blood! The fuck?!

That's a ripoff.. I want a refund.

Who gets sent home for a sprained finger?! I spent an hour and a half over a sink with my face leaking blood! The fuck?!

That's a ripoff.. I want a refund.

LOL The nurse thought it *might* be a broken bone, so my dad was meant to take me to hospital, but he's a doctor and saw the nurse was wrong, so I just got to go home.

Oh and it was the first lesson of the day. This was when I was 11. Lol.

LOL The nurse thought it *might* be a broken bone, so my dad was meant to take me to hospital, but he's a doctor and saw the nurse was wrong, so I just got to go home.

Oh and it was the first lesson of the day. This was when I was 11. Lol.

This is bullshit I tell you. Dx

Reading through this thread is the worst pain I've ever had to endure.

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

first time I dislocated my knee cap

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

my friend was driving a scooter. (i was on the back of it) and he managed to "slide" the scooter off a mini Cliff ting and the scooter landed on my leg, exhaust first.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600