"Project Fallen" ~ Design and Development Log

MzCatieB

Updated/ Redid the Website... No Forums/Community at the moment, will add them in later down the line when Alpha testing starts...

FallenGame.webs.com/

Character artist in the Games industry.

looks way more clean, sort of blog style, though IMHO i would change the font in the title, that type doesn't seem to fit the general style :/

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

looks way more clean, sort of blog style, though IMHO i would change the font in the title, that type doesn't seem to fit the general style :/

I updated it... its only a temp, i will make my own text version asap and replace it

I updated it... its only a temp, i will make my own text version asap and replace it

looks way better now even if just a placeholder, just pointed that because it felt out of place, so no worries :)

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

When does the alpha start?

its going to be a while still. 

Im still working on building up the basics again cause of the migration from UDK to UE4.

Been Sculpting and modelling for the past week :| i think im going to have to postpone the Video update till i get something together... 

Sorry, work is getting to a fine point and taking up allot of my time.

Will update as soon as i get something together for you guys...

This switch from UDK to UE4 is more taxing than i originally thought.

what do people want to see on the website?

i'm Planning to expand it a little at a time, but i want to take my time with it all... but im wondering what you guys think there should be....

i'm Planning to expand it a little at a time, but i want to take my time with it all... but im wondering what you guys think there should be....

Have you got any environment work done?

Introduction of some sort that new faces can read too understand what game this will be/is.

A update blog/page of some sort would be nice.

A link to this thread regarding questions and discousion untill (if) you make a forum.

Later down the line a gallery with art and videos :)

Music!

update a week, like an overview of what things you've been working on

uhh i guess that's really it, maybe some things that have inspired you about this game in a blog post :)

update a week, like an overview of what things you've been working on

uhh i guess that's really it, maybe some things that have inspired you about this game in a blog post :)

Introduction of some sort that new faces can read too understand what game this will be/is.

A update blog/page of some sort would be nice.

A link to this thread regarding questions and discousion untill (if) you make a forum.

Later down the line a gallery with art and videos :)

Music!

So:

- Weekly blog.

- Random Blogs. about the project.

- Image Gallery. (Concept art/ Ingame Renders/ High Res Renders)

- Video Gallery. (Trailers, Mechanic Showcase, Gameplay .ext)

- Playlist. (Spotify, Maybe a Google Play audio DL/iTunes DL)

- About the Project page. (The Universe, The players roll .ext)

- Forums (Later down the line, when the Alpha Testing starts)

Sounds reasonable.

Next Website Update will be adding the Blog Section for the Random Blogs and weekly updates, And i will slowly put together the About Section to the Website.

As for Game Updates, I am not going to make promises anymore when it comes to Game Renders/ Video Updates, im just going to Printscreen what im working on at the time. When something is done i will just Upload and link, i feel like it will be allot better for you and mean.

I'd recommend getting a dedicated domain and hosting for your studio and game official webpage before going Kickstarter.  :)

Sitemap should look something like this:

News

The Game 

Introduction

Game mechanics

Combat system

Characters

Locations, etc...

Community

Twitter

Facebook

Youtube

Forum

Media

Artwork

Wallpapers

Videos

Shop

Merch

Donate/Pledge, etc...

Of course these are only guidelines. 

I really like what you're doing here. I will be following this project and I'd like to apply for alpha test if possible.  :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

I'd recommend getting a dedicated domain and hosting for your studio and game official webpage before going Kickstarter.  :)

Sitemap should look something like this:

News

The Game 

Introduction

Game mechanics

Combat system

Characters

Locations, etc...

Community

Twitter

Facebook

Youtube

Forum

Media

Artwork

Wallpapers

Videos

Shop

Merch

Donate/Pledge, etc...

Of course these are only guidelines. 

I really like what you're doing here. I will be following this project and I'd like to apply for alpha test if possible.  :)

Thats literally what i had layed out?

I will get the Studio and the Game Site .Com(ed) when i get them to the point where i feel like i can.

6/8gb RAM limit?

I found a feature in UE4 that lets me track the performance and where the memory/cpu performance is going.

Im wondering if i should play it by ear or limit the RAM usage...

6/8gb RAM limit?

I found a feature in UE4 that lets me track the performance and where the memory/cpu performance is going.

Im wondering if i should play it by ear or limit the RAM usage...

testing worthy, maybe? seems more like a tool to optimize, rather that setting a ceiling 

testing worthy, maybe? seems more like a tool to optimize, rather that setting a ceiling 

true...

i think, Play it by ear for now, then optimize when its needed

Thats literally what i had layed out?

I will get the Studio and the Game Site .Com(ed) when i get them to the point where i feel like i can.

Pretty much. In my defence - I saw that post after I posted my response. :P

Let me know if you'll need help with website. :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

im story boarding a CG trailer at the moment... Dont want to ruin any of it for you though... but it will be revealed around the Kickstarter :3 and will probs take months to render :| ... wonna Titan Z or black

im story boarding a CG trailer at the moment... Dont want to ruin any of it for you though... but it will be revealed around the Kickstarter :3 and will probs take months to render :| ... wonna Titan Z or black

Is there anything you can't do? I wanted to be a generalist, but it turns out that I suck at almost everything. The only thing I can do is environment design, and I'm still pretty lousy at that.

Is there anything you can't do? I wanted to be a generalist, but it turns out that I suck at almost everything. The only thing I can do is environment design, and I'm still pretty lousy at that.

iv got:

6 years 3d art experience.

8 years Unreal design & development experience.

Hardware is a hobby of mine.

I do 3D animation and character rigging for work.. i Love my work so yh. 

iv been drawing since i could hold a pencil/crayon.

I would say the 2 things im not very good at are, Audio and Texturing character (Texturing is improving rapidly though)