Worst headphones in the world

GoncaloMoreno

I have completed the quest to find the worst pair of headphones:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=26-696-110&cm_mmc=SNC-YouTube-_-NETV-_-rds5VeuTYcI-_-26-696-110

MHGAEASONBK_128974_PKG_01.jpg

These headphone are EA + Beats (Monster was the company who created beats).

cpu:I7 4770k @ 4.3   gpu: 3.5 gb ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GTX 970 @ 1530MHZ   Ram: 16Gb

Lol @ the price! :D

epic product.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Is this the worst of all, including ear buds? Surprising dolalr store ear buds aren't even the worst you can get.

Sarah Jessica Parker

That looks so horrible and for 199 haha

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

I love it, Beats with an EA logo on it.  They definitely aren't the worst though, they at least sound better than $30 walmart headphones.

Main Rig: i5-3570k | Asrock B75M-ITX | 8gb Crucial Tactical Tracer | Mushkin 60gb SSD | Seagate Momentus XT Gen. 2 750gb | Galaxy 660 ti | Superlux HD668B | Custom Built Super SFF Case | Athena Power 400w m-itx PSU | Steelseries 6Gv/2 Red Switch | Ikari Optical | QCK Heavy |

FOR THE SERIOUS GAMER.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

I love it, Beats with an EA logo on it.  They definitely aren't the worst though, they at least sound better than $30 walmart headphones.

Debatable

And it gets worse. Look at the comment section and cry

/cry

Debatable

/cry

Not debatable.  There is no way $30 headphones sound better than Beats, Beats are overpriced but they don't sound THAT bad.

Main Rig: i5-3570k | Asrock B75M-ITX | 8gb Crucial Tactical Tracer | Mushkin 60gb SSD | Seagate Momentus XT Gen. 2 750gb | Galaxy 660 ti | Superlux HD668B | Custom Built Super SFF Case | Athena Power 400w m-itx PSU | Steelseries 6Gv/2 Red Switch | Ikari Optical | QCK Heavy |

Not debatable.  There is no way $30 headphones sound better than Beats, Beats are overpriced but they don't sound THAT bad.

From my experience, they do, don't they just do these cheapo headphones and turn up the bass and call them beats?

From my experience, they do, don't they just do these cheapo headphones and turn up the bass and call them beats?

They are bad headphones but not better than any $30 headphones. 

OMG it's a meme in itself. No black frame needed LOOOOOL

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

They look nice but you would probably be breaking the law if you wore them.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

When was this product released? Monster has already washed their hands of Beats by Dre. They are now making better quality headphones.

When was this product released? Monster has already washed their hands of Beats by Dre. They are now making better quality headphones.

around the time of CES

Cheesy, but I'm sure they're far from the worst...

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

I'll believe that when I see it

And it gets worse. Look at the comment section and cry

They should put in for a job at QVC.  They'd fit right in.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

I don't think the idea of this thread was a serious debate about the sound quality, just the fact that they are made by a two companies that are the but of all our jokes.

For the record they should sound better than all the headphones that are $199 and under but, alas, all the beats/monster products I have listened too sound only as good as average the $30-$60 product.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

You should eBay wireless headphones and look for the ones around $20... My mum bought them, now those things suck

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

For the record they should sound better than all the headphones that are $199 and under 

You take that back right now mister.

Wanna know the worst part about it? People will actually buy them, and tell everyone they know how great they are.