Worst headphones in the world

GoncaloMoreno

I tried to explain to a guy once how bad beats really were, but he kept insisting I didn't know what I was talking about - "For people who really like bass they're the best thing in the world"

Good find OP

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

My $20 Skullcandy Lowriders work just fine for me. And they were $20 after $20 discount.

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

Skullcandy tbh.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

Not debatable.  There is no way $30 headphones sound better than Beats, Beats are overpriced but they don't sound THAT bad.

Check out Panasonic RP-HTF600-S they are about $30, and in a blind test Most people would probably say they are better then beats.

Either way this headset is still probably better then a lot of the stuff Razer shills out *Cough* Banshee *cough*

Finding the best and worst headphones for the PC user would be an interesting project. I got a pair of Logitech G35's, they seem good to me on the rare occasion I use them, and sound 10x better than the beats a friend of mine uses and refers to as the "god of headphones."

Finding the best and worst headphones for the PC user would be an interesting project. I got a pair of Logitech G35's, they seem good to me on the rare occasion I use them, and sound 10x better than the beats a friend of mine uses and refers to as the "god of headphones."

http://www.head-fi.org/a/headphone-buying-guide

Case: Fractal Design Define R3 | MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.6GHz | CPU Heatsink: COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: MSI R9 280X @ 1150/1700  | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600MHz | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar DG | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB (WD1001FALS)

I'll believe that when I see it

yea I havnt seen a single model that monster didnt have its hands on...

Also why would they drop it their making a bundle.

You know how many fanboys would buy them if it was Valve's logo on them instead of EA.... :P

You know how many fanboys would buy them if it was Valve's logo on them instead of EA.... :P

I shal start making these now if any one else has ideas for ones let me know ill start making stickers of that too.

I shal start making these now if any one else has ideas for ones let me know ill start making stickers of that too.

$$$$ You will be a wealthy man! 

I'll believe that when I see it

Monster DNA's and the Turbine series are pretty good. Most certainly a step up from Beats, while still overpriced and not balanced (although they were never meant to be balanced in the first place).

And Monster and Beat by Dre have separated long ago. It would seem like common knowledge for someone of the audiophile community.

Is this the worst of all, including ear buds? Surprising dolalr store ear buds aren't even the worst you can get.

Price/quality ratio I presume.

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

Not debatable.  There is no way $30 headphones sound better than Beats, Beats are overpriced but they don't sound THAT bad.

Dude, they hurt my ears, literally. And I'm a Dj for god sakes I am used to loud music with a lot of bass !

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

Monster DNA's and the Turbine series are pretty good. Most certainly a step up from Beats, while still overpriced and not balanced (although they were never meant to be balanced in the first place).

And Monster and Beat by Dre have separated long ago. It would seem like common knowledge for someone of the audiophile community.

Proof please sir, as it may not be on the package anymore but they designed, developed, and produced them and i doubt they would stop that cash cow.

My Eyes!!!!  Wait, these are headphones...

My ears!!!!!!!!

Current Rig
AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi 2 - 32 GB GSkill TridentZ RGB
GeForce RTX 3080 - WD Black SN850 1TB  - Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL

Yes debatable.

http://store.sony.com/p/studio-headphones/en/p/MDRXD200

These are $30 at walmart and IMO are better then Beats. The midrange is clear and the bass is nothing to sneeze at. The highs aren't the best ever but that what you get for $30.

When was this product released? Monster has already washed their hands of Beats by Dre. They are now making better quality headphones.

How does this work? They produce so much crap, washing themselves of Beats would be akin to washing yourself with a bottle of water after rolling around inside of a car engine.

ExTWrAd.jpg

I hope you're not referring to the DNA, because from what I've heard those are just as, if not more underwhelming.

Error: 410

Proof please sir, as it may not be on the package anymore but they designed, developed, and produced them and i doubt they would stop that cash cow.

The headphones no longer have the monster logo on them. Basically, Dr. Dre created Beats Electronics and separated with Monster after using them for R&D, because the legal contract was stealthily written up to allow that.

http://gizmodo.com/5981823/beat-by-dre-the-inside-story-of-how-monster-lost-the-world

The headphones no longer have the monster logo on them. Basically, Dr. Dre created Beats Electronics and separated with Monster after using them for R&D, because the legal contract was stealthily written up to allow that.

http://gizmodo.com/5981823/beat-by-dre-the-inside-story-of-how-monster-lost-the-world

wow nice job recording industry either way what model out now wernt designed but monster thats more of what I was getting at.

I'd like to think the world's worst headphones would hurt your ears, head, and pocketbook equally in inconceivable ways.... oh wait, that headphone already exists:

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."