anyone know any movies that most mom's enjoy watching?

saiftech

if anyone is wondering why im asking if anyone knows any movies that is kinda have the same style as ''mirror mirror'' is because my mom loved that movie she wishes that she can see it again on tv but my brother deleted the recording, and i checked in the OSN tv site and typed the movie name and saw that they dont have the movie in schedule which let my mom down i felt sad for her

so maybe there is a movie kinda like that that has sorta the same story or style or whatever i personally dont enjoy these movies i think that they are a bore but i enjoy the time spend with my mother and like it if i can watch any movies that most mothers love watching my mom liked the singing at the finel part of the movie

btw I know that we both can just watch it on the internet or DVD but we both rather watch it on tv somehow its more interesting that way kinda

Fiddy shade of grey

@Aytex, u made my day xD

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

if anyone is wondering why im asking if anyone knows any movies that is kinda have the same style as ''mirror mirror'' is because my mom loved that movie she wishes that she can see it again on tv but my brother deleted the recording, and i checked in the OSN tv site and typed the movie name and saw that they dont have the movie in schedule which let my mom down i felt sad for her

so maybe there is a movie kinda like that that has sorta the same story or style or whatever i personally dont enjoy these movies i think that they are a bore but i enjoy the time spend with my mother and like it if i can watch any movies that most mothers love watching my mom liked the singing at the finel part of the movie

btw I know that we both can just watch it on the internet or DVD but we both rather watch it on tv somehow its more interesting that way kinda

Nice, you are taking time in reality. Try watching Forest Gump.

My i5 6500 is bad and can't even maintain 4.5ghz, and 4.4ghz causes it to slowly become unstable over weeks with a vcore of 1.395. FML

Maybe your mum likes the Once Upon a Time series? I dunno, has to do with fairy tales too

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

The Notebook. Sure to shed come tears

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

My parents both love the show, "The Bang Theory" but that's kinda an acquired taste

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Don't know about "Mirror Mirror", but if she's anything like my mom she's going to absolutely love The Intouchables. Give it a shot. :)

If she liked that movie, maybe she likes the movie "The Bélier Family" too. Also a French movie which was pretty decent and very emotional.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

For reals you can't go wrong with any of the Pixar movies, try Avatar and Coraline. Coraline is probably the closest to Mirror, Mirror even tho it's all cgi. For something a little different I'd try The Guard.

Sir William of Orange: Corsair 230T - Rebel Orange, 4690K, GA-97X SOC, 16gb Dom Plats 1866C9,  2 MX100 256gb, Seagate 2tb Desktop, EVGA Supernova 750-G2, Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3, DK 9008 keyboard, Pioneer BR drive. Yeah, on board graphics - deal with it!

magic mike 

Bdq6LWw_700wa_0.gif

a0123576095081b42c043a5d0213cb7c.jpg

intersteller best mindfuck movie of 2014

Women of all ages liked fifty shades of grey... Kappa

Filthy Frank videos.

<hey b0ss

But first, let's talk about parallel universes.

Spoiler

Intel i7-4790k undervolt, NVidia EVGA GTX 980Ti SC Reference, NVidia EVGA GTX 480 SC Reference, ASUS Z97-A/USB3.1, SK Hynix SL308 240GB, WD Green 2TB, Hynix 1333 8GB (4x2), XFX Core Pro 850w, NH-U12S, 4x NF-F12's, Sennheiser HD 558's, Blue Yeti, Corsair K70 (red), Logitech MX Master, XBox One Controller, ASUS VG248QE 144Hz, HP 2010i

sex and the city

just a guess i swear...

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Get her to watch this:

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

2 of my moms favorites are the color purple and the shawshank redemption

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

I am neither a woman nor a mom but I also enjoy Magic Mike very much.

Linus is my fetish.