HTC M10 Shown Off In Leaked Pictures (may be phablet size)

Rekx

htc-new-phone-2.jpeg

htc-new-phone-1.jpeg

According to Mobile-Dad, HTC’s new phone will boast a massive 6-inch display with a Quad HD resolution, 4GB of RAM, a 20.7-megapixel rear camera, a 5-megapixel shooter up front, a large 3500mAh battery and a water-resistant design. The device could also pack a Snapdragon 820 chip, though Qualcomm previously said its new processor won’t be ready to ship until early next year.

The report goes on to note that a smaller version of the HTC handset will arrive next year packing a 5-inch display with a 2K or even a 4K resolution, and an even faster processor. Again, this seems a little farfetched, though it’s possible HTC thinks overpowered specs will help it sell more smartphones.

As for the name, Mobile-Dad suggests the company could jump straight to the HTC One M10, indicating that this is another phone in its flagship series. Another recent report revealed that the name HTC O2 could be in play, while previous leaks have often referred to the device as the HTC Aero.

After Samsung fucked up the Note line, this may be my next phone. Perhaps we will se more at IFA (sep 2)

News Source: http://www.technobuffalo.com/2015/08/19/htcs-new-phone-leaks-out-with-first-images-and-specs/

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

hopefully it sells. idon't want htc to die.

They got those amazing front facing speakers. Which i love.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Sooo ..... looks like everything else from them so far lately, not that it's a bad thing but a little bit of creativity would be great.

That thing doesn't have the chin bar. 

Holy. Shit. What a move forward it would be if HTC got rid of that. 

I'm more worried about the camera, I'm hoping the 20mp camera is a good one this time. If it is, I'll probably be my next phone.

That's the HTC One m7 foh

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

C'mon HTC, the design of the one series needs a revamp, it's stagnating now. Yes there's a limit with what you can do, but an improved profile for the back and thinner speaker grilles to reduce bezels would certainly improve things.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Hope this is accurate, looks more like the M7, which I like.

They just don't get it, do they?

Hey, HTC, time to tweak the design, something you should have done when going to the M9 already. 

This is how you make it look a lot better :

htc-one-m9-concept-1-1280x800.jpg

That would just invite a lawsuit from Apple or Samsung, maybe both.

Doesn't matter. They will ruin it by using a much too small battery.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

6 inches? fuck THAT.

(Coming from an HTC one m7 user.)

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Doesn't matter. They will ruin it by using a much too small battery.

it's a 3500mAh+ battery. I wouldn't call it small.

Apple seems to have cooled down in terms of lawsuits, and I don't think the only times Samsung has sued anyone involving phones has been in self defence, at least in the last ~5-10 years.

Anyway I really doubt that is an actual image of the m10. All of these concent and "leaks" who show next to non-existing bezzels are always wrong.

As for HTC... I think they are screwed. It's a sinking ship and they need a miracle to stand a chance against other manufacturers. Their only hope is to put out a phone that's almost on par with the competition (don't think they can match them) and then have some killer feature or design that just outshines everything on the market. Either that or abandon the super high end market and release something that competes with the OnePlus Two. Something that's almost as good as the super high end offersings from Apple/Samsung/LG, but at about half the price.

That's the HTC One m7 foh

i think i found my next upgrade. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

What a boring looking phone imo.

Well, taking serious design cues from Apple brought Samsung a lot of success with their new phones. At least, that what the reviews say, maybe not the sales. Perhaps HTC should Apple-ify their One series phones (Just get rid of those antennae on the back of the iPhone, those are hideous).

._.

AMD A8-5500•••ASUS GTX 660•••MSI MS-7778 Mobo•••2x4GB DDR3 RAM•••CoolerMaster v550 Semi-Modular PSU•••1.5TB HDD•256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD•••Optical Drive•••Phanteks Enthoo Pro

I'm pretty sure that won't be the final design, it's just an M7 w/o the screen buttons. There's no way they're going back to a 3 years old design, it just won't sell after this much time.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I want an htc Nexus 5 2016!

There I said it :P

hopefully it sells. idon't want htc to die.

Its not like the gpu race, so its not an issue. We have the two major companies.

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

Its not like the gpu race, so its not an issue. We have the two major companies.

And...? People like other companies, not only the major competitors. So it's okay if all companies die in every field except the 2 major competitors? That's just dumb.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own.