If you could go back in time, you would...

Weak1ings

If you could go back in time, what would you do?

I would go back 5 years and buy a lot of bitcoins, then sell them on Mt.Gox when they were worth $1k and become a billionaire...  And never worry about money again...  Maybe give Linus a million because I feel like it.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

tell chis chann that he should not pepper spray that gamestop employee and go to jail, but instead start a singing career and try the american idol

here, have a sample

https://youtu.be/D7XrVgM5E6Y?t=18s

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

easy.

kill hitler.

kill Osama.

save Elliot rodger.

win the lotto a few times

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

easy.

kill hitler.

kill Osama.

save Elliot rodger.

win the lotto a few times

your priorities are messed up, man

your priorities are messed up, man

yeah. I should put lotto first. my bad

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

Witness the fall of the roman empire.

Walk the decks of HMS victory in her prime.

Save one of my ancestors from dying a foolish death.

Sail on the Mayflower to the then mostly unexplored americas

Witness the war of the roses

Witness the siege of jerusalem

There are so many things i want to do if i ever get the chance to go back in time..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'd much rather travel to the future.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

I would go back to last night and Order the triple cheese burger instead of the double cheese since I still felt hungry after.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I won't, i want to live in the future, not now.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I'd much rather travel to the future.

who needs animals anyway

Go to 2004 and tell Gaben to start making Half Life 3.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

who needs animals anyway

High five

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

i would go back 10-15 years and invest in apple and intel stocks because i would be loaded and also not eat so many bad food's

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

I wouldn't do anything because it would be pointless. Time travel is a very tricky thing, and altering time is even trickier. What if I did go back in time to alter something I wish never happened or did happen, and something even worse happened?

So unless I was accompanied with The Doctor I wouldn't change a thing. I would, however, like to visit some places hundreds and hundreds of years ago.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I wouldn't do anything because it would be pointless. Time travel is a very tricky thing, and altering time is even trickier. What if I did go back in time to alter something I wish never happened or did happen, and something even worse happened?

So unless I was accompanied with The Doctor I wouldn't change a thing. I would, however, like to visit some places hundreds and hundreds of years ago.

So like the movie Click with Adam Sandler?

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I would go back in time to show you that this thread has been reposted many times :L

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

So like the movie Click with Adam Sandler?

Yes, exactly. I would hate for any of that to happen.

And that movie made me sad. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Yes, exactly. I would hate for any of that to happen.

And that movie made me sad. :(

One of the best movie I've ever watched. Period. I would like for a sequal, maybe something with our smartphones and how we are VR addicted in the future?

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Go back to '39 and tell the Japanese to make operation AL the main operation instead of operation MI...

If you travelled back in time to kill Hitler, then the timeline would change with Hitler no longer existing. Following that, your future self would no longer be aware of Hitler, and the event at which you travelled back in time to kill him would no longer happen. So then wouldn't Hitler exist again?

Time traveller's paradox yo.

Linus is my fetish.

If you travelled back in time to kill Hitler, then the timeline would change with Hitler no longer existing. Following that, your future self would no longer be aware of Hitler, and the event at which you travelled back in time to kill him would no longer happen. So then wouldn't Hitler exist again?

Time traveller's paradox yo.

Nope, because the only person mind that doesn't change is your mind and that of your fellow companions like The Doctor.

Also do you think killing Hitler would have helped? Somebody else could have done the same without you knowing who it is.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

But you don't know, your mind could also be changed to no longer remember Hitler, so then you never killed him, so travelling back in time to change stuff would never work.

Linus is my fetish.

Nope, because the only person mind that doesn't change is your mind and that of your fellow companions like The Doctor.

Also do you think killing Hitler would have helped? Somebody else could have done the same without you knowing who it is.

That's how they deal with it in Doctor Who, but we don't really know how it works

Telling bad jokes since 1996

Intel i5 3470/ Asus P8B75-V / 8GB 1333mhz cheap ass Kingston Ram  / XFX R9 390 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB / Crucial MX 100 256GB / Antec EA650W / Samsung SyncMaster P2370 / Steelseries Apex [RAW] / Logitech G400s / NZXT Phantom White / Moto G 2015 8GB

:( ...

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU