If you could go back in time, you would...

Weak1ings

Easy if I found out anyone was gonna go back in time I will kill them... Not joking around... I have my shotgun ready

I'd ride the majestic unicorns before they evolved into manatees

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Kill hitler.

Save Stalin.

Get rich off investments.

Become the next Vladimir Putin. 

Destroy USA and make it into Russia.

Join our economy with China, Japan, and Vietnam. 

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

You don'at have To back in time to do that.

Tell me my friend.What must I do to stop it?

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

Tell me my friend.What must I do to stop it?

Nuke all the chips Hoy factories. lso the same company that mKes chips ahoy also makes oreo so be careful.

Nuke all the chips Hoy factories. lso the same company that mKes chips ahoy also makes oreo so be careful.

chip's ahoy is global.I can't nuke the world.I will turn this world into a wasteland.But i would not mind since it is for the  purpose of oreo's.

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

If you travelled back in time to kill Hitler, then the timeline would change with Hitler no longer existing. Following that, your future self would no longer be aware of Hitler, and the event at which you travelled back in time to kill him would no longer happen. So then wouldn't Hitler exist again?

Time traveller's paradox yo.

The logical conclusion is that a new time-space continuum would be created, in which hitler never existed because he was killed by a person from the future.

Personally, I would go back in time and stop Eisenhower from becoming supreme allied commander instead of Patton, that way we could skip the entire cold war and possibly nuclear proliferation.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

If you travelled back in time to kill Hitler, then the timeline would change with Hitler no longer existing. Following that, your future self would no longer be aware of Hitler, and the event at which you travelled back in time to kill him would no longer happen. So then wouldn't Hitler exist again?

Time traveller's paradox yo.

Well if you apply Alternate Universes and Multiverses then the Paradox is solved ... You just simply create a new timeline where Hitler was not there and you will proceed to live in that timeline . 

I would Unify every tribe/ humans in the world , they may start a war and kill eachother but then you would get total Unity ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I would tell someone that Michael Crichton had cancer along time ago before he died. I like his writing :D. Would have had Herman Goring and Adolf Hitler either have been shot in WW1 or have not met or had the idea to make the Nazi party. Dere you go.

I'd go back 4 years and tell myself not to get into weight training and to go to a chiropractor.

Would have solved the issue of my lower back disc basically not existing.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

go back in time and kill the first signs of life on this planet  (1.5-1.2 billion years ago)

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile