Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Mode - 10 v 10 dogfighting

Please microtransactions are not bad. But please dont pretend that ea is the only one who does it. Look at Valve Tf2 had it, even portal 2, and dota had them. they make it more enjoyable for people

yes they are.

F2P games should have microtransactions. not retail games.  And I have spent loads of money on LOL trust me.

also I never played any of the games listed. but I knew EA are one of the biggest jews out there. next to microshit

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

I'm more worried about ground combat being a reskin of bf4.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Choo choo! All aboard the hype train!

"You can´t spell SLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER!^^"

Guess who's gonna play it tomorrow muhahhaha. Can't wait!

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

yes they are.

F2P games should have microtransactions. not retail games.  And I have spent loads of money on LOL trust me.

also I never played any of the games listed. but I knew EA are one of the biggest jews out there. next to microshit

How are they bad? I dont have a problem with it, it happends everywhere. IRL example, on planes they try and sell food, and drinks and other stuff. Anyways, they do not detract from the experience so they are not bad. If people. EA is one of the largest publishers, so why not try and make more money? Because they probably not make much from the sale of the game.

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

I'm kind of hoping that the bigger capital ships will be at least part of the level, as a fixed "base" or something, but even just the straight up dogfighting should be damn fun.

Get to control the Death Star or I boycott the game. No half measures here. It's all or nothing.

I don't do signatures.

How are they bad? I dont have a problem with it, it happends everywhere. IRL example, on planes they try and sell food, and drinks and other stuff. Anyways, they do not detract from the experience so they are not bad. If people. EA is one of the largest publishers, so why not try and make more money? Because they probably not make much from the sale of the game.

uhhhhh..... you aleady paid a shit ton of money for it? why the fuck would I want to pay more? don't compare irl to a game.

why not make more money? you know what the big G word is?

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

Guess who's gonna play it tomorrow muhahhaha. Can't wait!

who?

It's actually 10 vs 10 + 20 bots.

That should help add a little to the immersion of the battle, much like the AI in Titanfall (Though hopefully much better).

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

But, but...Planetside 2!

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

But, but...Planetside 2!

It also has light sabers, X-wings, ATATs, and Deathstars?

32vs32 ples. I really want that messy gameplay. Like a really messy one.

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

It also has light sabers, X-wings, ATATs, and Deathstars?

Um there was a 400+ people battle on planetside 2 that happened, planes tanks airships fighters atvs and moar tanks and a shit ton of everything....

I remember that day so well.... It also lagged the shit out of my pc...

32vs32 ples. I really want that messy gameplay. Like a really messy one.

Wait for custom servers, but we dont know how its going to work. 

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

Why can't this be 64 players? I don't care about the resulting chaos. :)

Dice can't host proper 64-tick servers without people getting shot behind walls. Their engine isn't good with netcode and on ea's "official" servers can be used.

Wait for custom servers, but we dont know how its going to work.

If it's anything like battlefield 4, there are bone, you have to purchase them from EA to rent, with their settings

wow the voice comms really sells it... But my biggest issue is that DICE makes the jankiest controls on PC to be able to fly a jet on battlefield, I hope that doesn't translate here.

I mean I hope we get something as awesome as rogue squadron: red leader when it comes to space combat instead of... battlefront.

*edit* 

when I heard han's voice... wow, brought a tear to my eye :')

I was lucky enough to test out the multiplayer alpha for SW:B at Comic-Con this year. They only had the "Walker Assault" game mode available which is basically the battle on Hoth from the opening of Ep V. Around the map you were able to pick up power ups that allowed you to either control an X-Wing, Snow Speeder or TIE Fighter.

I will say that it was a bit difficult to control the ships when flying around on such a map. Though this was largely due to the generic mouse/kb supplied for each station. However everything else was very straightforward. Use 'W' and 'D' to accelerate or decelerate each fighter with light gimbal targeting from the lasers. A lock-on was necessary for proton torpedoes to track targets but could be used quickly for directional fire. 

This made the small dog fights the other players and I had quite fun and enjoyable. Especially if you were confident enough to fly through a small canyon on the map to lose a targeting lock-on or skim the deck under an AT-AT. I would say if you ever played the X-Wing miniatures board game it was similar to that. 

I would say the biggest problem though for myself was the hit boxes. I made multiple attempts to skim the deck at times when firing on ground troops which looked (from 3pp) like I would be able to recover. However I always seemed to explode after hitting a small object on the ground such as a box, uplink, or mound. 

For an alpha it was really sweet to get that action feel and rush from a Star Wars game again. I will definitely enjoy the game, and sink quite a few hours into it when it releases.