Need Skyrim Modding Tutorial Linus

Need Skyrim Modding Tutorial Linus

Linus i have been waiting for the Skyrim Mod Tutorial for a  year now , you keep saying you will do a video of it , where is it ?
we need a tutorial and the necessary links for it 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Or you could just research and learn how to do it yourself? 

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

This is probably a video that slick will need to do as he knows more about skyrim. However they are busy and getting all of the links etc will take a lot of time so its probably a long way off.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Or you could just research and learn how to do it yourself? 

there are 1000's of MOD according to what i researched,i have never played Skyrim , so need a guide so i can actually play instead of trying to figure out how to MOD it , since Linus or slick will have better knowledge on what are all the important MODS, i have been waiting for the video 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

there are 1000's of MOD according to what i researched,i have never played Skyrim , so need a guide so i can actually play instead of trying to figure out how to MOD it , since Linus or slick will have better knowledge on what are all the important MODS, i have been waiting for the video

Dont expect a hardware channel to show you how to mod skyrim, you can google around or something..

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

I agree with people here; Modding Skyrim is easy. On steam, just hit subscribe to a workshop item. On SkyrimNexus, download their mod-manager. As for what mods you want, that is entirely up to you, and there are plenty of videos on the internet (especially for visual enhancement mods).

I doubt Slick/Linus have the time to do a video on it. However, since their benchmarks use modded Skyrim, they have forced themselves into a situation where they simply MUST at least put up a GoogleDocs document listing the names of the mods.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

Download them from the steam workshop, it's so freeking easy.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Download them from the steam workshop, it's so freeking easy.

No. Never. You can't remove them easily if there's a conflict. And lets face it, there's gonna be one.

NMM all the way.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Seriously, use the Nexus Mod Manager (NMM). I've used the steam workshop and it is very easy to use and even keeps your mods up to date, but it wont tell you if there are compatibility issues with your mods. To uninstall a mod completely you have to uncheck the box in the Data Files in the launcher THEN unsubscribe THEN in the Data Files part in the launcher you delete that file. At least that is what i had to do because I had issues when i just hit the unsubscribe button without unchecking the box first. If you used NMM, simply hit the deactivate button and you're done. So much more easier with NMM (in my opinion).

I've gotten to about 70 mods and using the nexus manager was definitely the way to go. It may not get your updates automatically, but it will tell you when there are updates and more importantly it will tell you if there are compatibility issues. I used an animation mod that made running look more natural, but crouching walking remained the same so I downloaded another mod that had a crouching animation that i liked, but it included its own running animations. With NMM you are given a choice to override a file or not when there are conflicting files. This means you can nitpick certain stuff from mods. So in my case, i ended up with an animation for running and crouch walking i liked and this applies to a lot of other mods as well. If you used steam workshop it would simply override it and you are essentially stuck with whatever is in the workshop.

Sorry for the long post, but you should only really use the workshop for textures, lighting, audio, and stuff that are going to give you the least amount of conflictions. Anything else use NMM. Plus there are a lot more mods that use NMM than there are that use Steam workshop.

i7-2600K | ASRock Z77 Pro4 | ASUS 980 Ti Hybrid | Kingston 4x 4GB | EVGA Supernova 750 G2 Phantek Enthoo Luxe

Creative X7 Limited | 1TB WD Blue | 2TB WD Green | 256GB Liteon SSD | 240GB Kingston SSD | Corsair H100i

Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Logitech G710+ | LG 34UM65 | LG 27EA31V - B | AKG K7XX Massdrop | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

This reminds me of consoles vs PC's. Consoles are easier beacause you just pop a disk in and you're away. Thats Steam Workshop.

NMM is building your pc from the ground up. 

Dont be a noob. Use Nexus Mod Manager.

Logan did a video about his list today , 
i have one question ,  will Mod's work on Legendary edition ?
or i should have some version for it to work ?

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

You could always try it and see if it works :)

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Yes they will, legendary edition is just a bundle of the game and all the DLCs.

Here's a tip:

Mods conflict with similar mods when they both make changes to the same files. This causing everything to die.