Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

He FCs easier maps

but if he ONLY fc those easy maps, are the pp result on each of these easy map are decreased? because of the weighting formula.

Easier maps are too slow, harder maps are too fast for me and HR/DT feel too unrewarding.

Is it just me or is there really a gap in the difficulties?

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Easier maps are too slow, harder maps are too fast for me and HR/DT feel too unrewarding.

Is it just me or is there really a gap in the difficulties?

play a map the fit into your criteria? there's a lot of fun map for your skill level.

Now that we reached page 50, I decided that I will give away 6 months of supporter. Just quote this post and post an image of the result screen of what you think is your best play. It doesn`t matter how good the score is, the winner will be drawn randomly.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Now that we reached page 50, I decided that I will give away 6 months of supporter. Just quote this post and post an image of the result screen of what you think is your best play. It doesn`t matter how good the score is, the winner will be drawn randomly.

plz not now. i will tommorow. need those support tag.

also 50Pages now! we've made it this far. we have a lot of members now, and we can't do it without everyone of you. this thread is making me back to Osu! and back then, i arleady forgot of it long time ago. glad to be part of the community.

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3799632

Horrible acc, but I love this play for some reason.

The newest cutting edge also has a new scoring system that will be used in the next osu!world cup. The new scoring system is supposed to make accuracy more important instead of focussing purely on combo. It is only available in multiplayer and only if all players have cutting edge though.

Nice.

Can I just link you to the video?

Can I just link you to the video?

Sure.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I just love how osu works. I'm playing same maps without improving at all for few days. Then one day I'm just able to do harder maps instantly, even if I wasn't been able to do them yesterday. :P

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

I just love how osu works. I'm playing same maps without improving at all for few days. Then one day I'm just able to do harder maps instantly, even if I wasn't been able to do them yesterday. :P

But sometimes it's the opposite. :D

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

That skin... It's nearly as ugly as Bikko's

Cookiezi will always in our heart. even the name is changed, is still Cookiezi for me. and never gonna change.

Cookiezi will always in our heart. even the name is changed, is still Cookiezi for me. and never gonna change.

If he gets unbanned, he will be Cookiezi again

Meh, I've never really liked him. There is just something about him that makes me not like him, idk what it is.

Meh, I've never really liked him. There is just something about him that makes me not like him, idk what it is.

You can't deny that he's the best nomod/HR/DT player in the world

Might as well post my highest pp run (41pp)...

kPgF38j.jpg

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

This match made me realise just how bad I am ;_;

Be glad I didn't join :P

are you using that 125g switch daily? or just for special occasion?

I use it daily

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

That skin... It's nearly as ugly as Bikko's

Should see what I'm using now

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

never forget

3d0e89001c50ce863d621275e34add9e.png

Is anyone up to do a multi lobby?

|King Of The Lost|