Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

Watching Kantai collection right now. Every time ending starts it instantly reminds me of osu map. I can move my mouse and press buttons for like 10 seconds purely on muscle memory(I played that map quite a bit) :D

FUBUKI and Miiro right? used to be my favorite song until i get bored of it, cause of me tryhard on the beatmap.

Enjoying some tablet-ing in my sister's place :D

CRcxyhmWcAAQzoy.jpg

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Enjoying some tablet-ing in my sister's place :D

CRcxyhmWcAAQzoy.jpg

Is it yours? If not, then don't buy a Trust one when you do. They're not very well regarded.

Is it yours? If not, then don't buy a Trust one when you do. They're not very well regarded.

No, it's my sister's. She bought it like 8 years ago when she wanted to get more into art. It's still working now so it's not all bad... except if you put your palm on to the tracking surface it goes berzerk and it sometimes randomly disconnects when you don't use it for a couple of minutes and doesn't want to connect back... but besides that it's not that bad.

I just wanted to see how playing with a tablet feels like. I might grab one of those Huion H420 for cheap... but I will stay with my mouse as a primary device :)

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

No, it's my sister's. She bought it like 8 years ago when she wanted to get more into art. It's still working now so it's not all bad... except if you put your palm on to the tracking surface it goes berzerk and it sometimes randomly disconnects when you don't use it for a couple of minutes and doesn't want to connect back... but besides that it's not that bad.

I just wanted to see how playing with a tablet feels like. I might grab one of those Huion H420 for cheap... but I will stay with my mouse as a primary device :)

I wouldn't recommend a H420. I like mine, but I really wish I spent more and got a CTL 480

I wouldn't recommend a H420. I like mine, but I really wish I spent more and got a CTL 480

that's like 3-4x more expensive... If I get good (w/ tablets) I might do it but not until then. As I said, I will be staying as a mouse player first.

osu! profile

that's like 3-4x more expensive... If I get good (w/ tablets) I might do it but not until then. As I said, I will be staying as a mouse player first.

no point in getting a tablet if you're just gonna play mouse

Why do you want a CTL 480? For osu it doesn't really make a large difference IMO.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

no point in getting a tablet if you're just gonna play mouse

I just meant I'm not switching 100% tablet if I do get it... it's not like I'm not going to be using it. I don't waste money like that :P

osu! profile

yeah! MouseMasterRace.

i become a NoMod player for a while now, cause i'm only improving on playing higher stars. and now i'm shit at all mods, including HD. Any tips for getting my feet back into mod play?

And Beatmap Of The Week will be held tommorow. i got some good map for this.

That feel when you cant find your favorite song ranked & verified

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

i become a NoMod player for a while now, cause i'm only improving on playing higher stars. and now i'm shit at all mods, including HD. Any tips for getting my feet back into mod play?

And Beatmap Of The Week will be held tommorow. i got some good map for this.

Back to basics... get a map you're comfortable with and try it there. Then slowly increase the difficulty.

osu! profile

Back to basics... get a map you're comfortable with and try it there. Then slowly increase the difficulty.

i can do HD now i guess, but HR is a no. CS5 is killing me. is there a 4-5 stars map that features CS5 with no mod? if i do with mod, it will go with AR10, which i can't do it yet. i need to learn one by one.

Finally i got a Mechanical Keyboard! it feels superb. i got a K70 Non-RGB with Cherry MX Brown.

i can do HD now i guess, but HR is a no. CS5 is killing me. is there a 4-5 stars map that features CS5 with no mod? if i do with mod, it will go with AR10, which i can't do it yet. i need to learn one by one.

I only have 3 - LukaLuka Night Fever, Triple Baka and World is Mine

osu! profile

Slowly moving in the 5* range... This was 4.7* that I just passed :D

caIKpLw.jpg

osu! profile

Why do you want a CTL 480? For osu it doesn't really make a large difference IMO.

The pen and active area. It does make a difference.

Slowly moving in the 5* range... This was 4.7* that I just passed :D

caIKpLw.jpg

IMO, your going too fast. it's better too S'ed the map that the diff is lower than that, and then stepping on the next diff. C it's not a good rank. so you just passed the stars, not actually can do the map properly. just my opinion.

IMO, your going too fast. it's better too S'ed the map that the diff is lower than that, and then stepping on the next diff. C it's not a good rank. so you just passed the stars, not actually can do the map properly. just my opinion.

That is incorrect. Pushing yourself is always good.

That is incorrect. Pushing yourself is always good.

but that will make you inconsistent, it is better to mastered the lower level before stepping on the next one. if you just go straight ahead without mastering the previous level, you will be unable to play properly.

but that will make you inconsistent, it is better to mastered the lower level before stepping on the next one. if you just go straight ahead without mastering the previous level, you will be unable to play properly.

If you push yourself, you will be better at lower difficulties. Although saying that, I do agree that acc is VERY important and acc should be improved. Anything 85% or under is awful IMO.

If you push yourself, you will be better at lower difficulties. 

that is not entirely correct.

how?

like i say, it make you inconsistent, for example: if you're a player who play at 120BPM, you decided to play a 240BPM map, you just can't keep up with the BPM, and also because you're practicing for the 240BPM map, you will forget how to play a 120BPM because your muscle memory about the 120BPM is gone. sry if i not explained it properly, English is not my main language.