Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

The current osu!World Cup teams look pretty interesting. https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu!_World_Cup_2015#Participants

eh, i still think 2013 is the best OWC yet, Japan Pro player like Guy is not coming, SteRRum is quitting osu, Taiwan only got 2 main player, Rucker and Hvick. Poland is gonna take it based on statistics.

eh, i still think 2013 is the best OWC yet, Japan Pro player like Guy is not coming, SteRRum is quitting osu, Taiwan only got 2 main player, Rucker and Hvick. Poland is gonna take it based on statistics.

Germany has cptnXn back :D

Germany has cptnXn back :D

Finland lost thelewa tho. i don't think isokapupuja can carry his country. South Korea is not bad, waiting for USA decide their lineups, can't wait to see Xilver and Axarious play.

752pp

23.10.15 - 20:40

Broke the 3/4 to the 1000pp mark :D

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Finland lost thelewa tho. i don't think isokapupuja can carry his country. South Korea is not bad, waiting for USA decide their lineups, can't wait to see Xilver and Axarious play.

USA have a GREAT team this year, especially with the mix of new talent such as Axarious and HR players such as Xilver. SK have a pretty good team, but I'm really excited to see USA.

It's a shame that the UK team doesn't have Craig or Jameslike this year :( Looks like Doomsday and Tasty Beverage will have to carry. I still have hope in them though.

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FC THIS FOR MONTHS. RANK 200K ME WOULD BE PROUD

117PP BOYS

EDIT: Only 22pp away from 2k now :D

I'm back playing osu again, been doing alot of mania recently, am not back doing KB and mouse with some tablet thrown in here and there. I still got to take it easy damaged nerves in my left hand a week or so ago,

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

USA have a GREAT team this year, especially with the mix of new talent such as Axarious and HR players such as Xilver. SK have a pretty good team, but I'm really excited to see USA.

It's a shame that the UK team doesn't have Craig or Jameslike this year :( Looks like Doomsday and Tasty Beverage will have to carry. I still have hope in them though.

James is one of a player, really bad they don't have him. but jesus1412,Doomsday,Tasty,Crai can do it, i believe in them.

really want Indonesia to play tho, fallist and yandri will carry the team, but last time those two don't play and Indonesia got rekted by Australia.

it's confirmed on each their ask.fm that Guy,Recia, and zeluar won't play :(

and yes, USA is Poland competitor, i'm just confused why Wilchq is the captain. i think fartownik is more experienced.

James is one of a player, really bad they don't have him. but jesus1412,Doomsday,Tasty,Crai can do it, i believe in them.

really want Indonesia to play tho, fallist and yandri will carry the team, but last time those two don't play and Indonesia got rekted by Australia.

it's confirmed on each their ask.fm that Guy,Recia, and zeluar won't play :(

and yes, USA is Poland competitor, i'm just confused why Wilchq is the captain. i think fartownik is more experienced.

Crai isn't in the team.

most of team has been created for OWC 2015, here's some of my impression of each country and their best player:

1.Australia : decent, Bauxe,JappyBabes,Tokichii

2.Canada: Azer,Bowlglet,Miruhong ( No FunOrange :( )

3.China: rustbell,SpringLane,Dsan

4.Finland: i only know isokasapupuja. no thelewa is no fun

5.Greece: No Idea

6.HK: ^^^

7.Japan : cringeworthy, only Mercurius and Poruteri is from the top 5.

8.Latvia : Forseen,LoGo,

9.Lithuania: No Idea.

10.Netherlands: HappyStick,Synchrostar,Kyshiro

11.New Zealand: No Idea.

12.Norway : -GN,CXu

13.Poland : WWW, Rafis,AmaiHachimitsu( my favorite player~),LucidAstray

14.Portugal: No Idea.

15.Russia: _Index,SoMad

16.Singapore: No Idea.

17.South Korea: Neta,Reimu,Gomo Pslvarh, forget to add Cinia.

18.Thailand : No Idea

19.Ukraine : ^^^

20.UK : Doomsday,Tasty Beverage, jesus1412

21.US : The most hyped team Xilver,Axarious,Natalia,[Toy]

Crai isn't in the team.

i just know that recently, sad.

Oh fuck this. 
SmrGUoH.png

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Oh fuck this. 

SmrGUoH.png

rip bro. i been there. have your keyboard goes fly?

rip bro. i been there. have your keyboard goes fly?

Nah, but my roommates were confused when I started swearing for no reason. :D

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Nah, but my roommates were confused when I started swearing for no reason. :D

let it all out, you will feel much better until you rage again, i once choked a 4 min map, i'm so salted that time, i'm just like "fuck this", quit osu, shut down pc. 10 min later and back again playing.,

It's official... I suck at streaming no matter what bpm. If the map has one stream I'm sure to miss there :(

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

It's official... I suck at streaming no matter what bpm. If the map has one stream I'm sure to miss there :(

i was once in your position. it sucks i know, just keep practicing. start at lower BPM, and make your way into the world of Stream. i only can do 160BPM if i wanna 300 all the circles. practice your hand sync.

i was once in your position. it sucks i know, just keep practicing. start at lower BPM, and make your way into the world of Stream. i only can do 160BPM if i wanna 300 all the circles. practice your hand sync.

My streaming makes me cry... and that's the one I'm best at (actually finished the map) ;_;

gnXpdZO.jpg

osu! profile

My streaming makes me cry... and that's the one I'm best at (actually finished the map) ;_;

gnXpdZO.jpg

IMO is better to practice on a REAL Map, instead of practice map. you get more feel to it. i rarely used stream practice map. maybe i can show you some if i got back online later.

IMO is better to practice on a REAL Map, instead of practice map. you get more feel to it. i rarely used stream practice map. maybe i can show you some if i got back online later.

The "problem" with proper maps is that you have to get back to the streams everytime you fail them... which might be productive for practicing what's before them but not for streams. At least that's how I see it.

osu! profile

The "problem" with proper maps is that you have to get back to the streams everytime you fail them... which might be productive for practicing what's before them but not for streams. At least that's how I see it.

cut the unnecessary part you do not want, so u can focus on that particular section you want to practice. @NeatSquidYT idea, so you can ask him for tutorial. personally, i don't do that, i just retry over and over. sometime it works, sometime it don't.

noice m8, better give a review about it later :D , also why you always ignore my osu chat :(

am i ignoring? lol xD

jk, im always afk