Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

Back in the good old days kids just took their meds.

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

Can someone recommend me some good beatmaps similar to Resurrection Spell (3-4*)

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

600PP

3.10PM

You are catching up on me too fast :P.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

You are catching up on me too fast :P.

622pp now lelelel

the battle for 1000pp is real.

the battle for 1000pp is real.

I`m currently not really trying to get a lot of pp, so I`m not sure whether I will win. Recently I have played mostly maps where I can`t get even near an FC and farming pp without playing maps that you can FC is pretty much impossible.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I`m currently not really trying to get a lot of pp, so I`m not sure whether I will win. Recently I have played mostly maps where I can`t get even near an FC and farming pp without playing maps that you can FC is pretty much impossible.

still, the race is now Begin!

you and Vlazzy for 1Kpp

me and NeatSquid for 2Kpp

the race is real.

And here I am lagging behind with 538pp... I got this :P

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

And here I am lagging behind with 538pp... I got this :P

Vlazzy just recently got 600pp, you play well and FC those BM, you will join the race.

Vlazzy just recently got 600pp, you play well and FC those BM, you will join the race.

gotta skip school tomorrow KappaPride

TODAY'S QUESTION:

Which fingers do you tap with and with which keys?

I use my ring and index, on keys A and D :3

z and x

Index and middle finger

still, the race is now Begin!

you and Vlazzy for 1Kpp

me and NeatSquid for 2Kpp

the race is real.

I'll probably reach 2k pp first, because I have the most amount.

z and x

Index and middle finger

I've switched to that :D Have done for about a week or two. 

I'll probably reach 2k pp first, because I have the most amount.

I've switched to that :D Have done for about a week or two.

maybe you will, your skill is more advanced then my skill currently. but that doesn't stop me from chasing you ^_^

Finally got a no-miss map. not a particularly difficult one but...

QI1Qevg.jpg

instead of playing HR, won't you better playing harder map? just wondering cause my bro also prefer using HR instead of playing hard map. also nice work! it's not FC but still, you're making progress.

if someone wanna know why you aren't improvising, there's a guide in the Osu! forum : https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/187364&start=0

thought it might be useful.

I think you mean improving, not improvising ;P.

I think you mean improving, not improvising ;P.

lel, a typo. Fixed.

instead of playing HR, won't you better playing harder map? just wondering cause my bro also prefer using HR instead of playing hard map. also nice work! it's not FC but still, you're making progress.

I'm just going over some of the more basic maps I tried first and got low scores like Cs on and trying to do better, i just shared that one as my first full combo map :P

I'm just going over some of the more basic maps I tried first and got low scores like Cs on and trying to do better, i just shared that one as my first full combo map :P

when i still a noob, i was so tryhard for getting a S. 70 plays racked up for just one beatmap.

It`s not a true FC though. A true FC would be 595 combo. You probably missed two slider ticks on different sliders, which wouldn`t cause you to loose your combo, but you would not get the combo for the tick.

when i still a noob, i was so tryhard for getting a S. 70 plays racked up for just one beatmap.

well I have 369 plays on a certain song (just 1 difficulty) and I still didn't get an S lol

osu! profile