ZNAPS -The $9 Magnetic Adapter for your mobile devices

Bakgrund

I ordered 3 sets of these, they look really neat. The company is pretty legit as well, they've been sending me all sorts of stuff like their company registration and stuff, all sorts of updates.

So buying a few :D

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I wanted to buy this but forgot about it. Whoops.

oh well guess ill buy one at launch

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

I ordered 5. 

I contacted them to see if they will work with other devices, and I was told that they will. 

I ordered them for my Xbox One and Wii U Pro controllers. 

I ordered 5. 

I contacted them to see if they will work with other devices, and I was told that they will. 

I ordered them for my Xbox One and Wii U Pro controllers. 

It should worth with anything that you can plug it in to which is awesome!

The campaign reached all goals (including znaps-aux):

c1a01b2f0c4d4e8a8daa4b8293ef3c3c_origina

In 2 weeks, after we have collected all the Kickstarter funds, we will begin to send you an email survey that lets you pick and choose the exact combination you need, including the choice to pledge for the ZNAPS-AUX! Instructions will be posted in the following update! Please check your Kickstarter email and wait for our invite! 

I ordered 2 micro usb and 1 znaps - C

A 3.5mm is even better than the micro-usb...I'm always yanking that thing. 

For those who missed out and still want one; https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1258815423/magcable-make-your-life-easier?ref=category Is another campaign by someone else.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

For those who missed out and still want one; https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1258815423/magcable-make-your-life-easier?ref=category Is another campaign by someone else.

Why would you bother doing that when you can pre-order the ZNAPS products on their official site :D

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Why would you bother doing that when you can pre-order the ZNAPS products on their official site :D

Oh, I didn't see there site... I feel really stupid now. My excuse is that it was 4AM.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

Oh, I didn't see there site... I feel really stupid now. My excuse is that it was 4AM.

Its ok, you are fired

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I'm tempted to get AUX as-well via the additional pledge.

I'm not sure how sold I am on the AUX one. It might be convenient in some cases but I know that they've said ZNAPS are powerful enough to stay on but if you pull it at all then it will come out and I put light pressure on my AUX cable all the time (for example if I go to grab something on my desk my arm might move the cable a bit away and yank a little) and I don't want my sound to cut every time that happens. I have never damaged or broken an AUX connector like this because I never pull it at any significant force but I'm positive that it would still be enough to disconnect a magnetic connector. It would work in cases where your AUX cable is completely out of the way but I don't think it'd be good for me. Unless of course I'm underestimating how strong the magnets are and if my lightning ZNAPS are semi-strong then I will likely order an AUX ZNAPS at some point - although I still rarely plug & unplug my headphones so I don't think it'd be worth the $9 for a connector + adapter even then. I would for sure never get it for mobile use though for obvious reasons.

9 bucks says apple will introduce a new connector with the next iphone :D

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

I'm not sure how sold I am on the AUX one. It might be convenient in some cases but I know that they've said ZNAPS are powerful enough to stay on but if you pull it at all then it will come out and I put light pressure on my AUX cable all the time (for example if I go to grab something on my desk my arm might move the cable a bit away and yank a little) and I don't want my sound to cut every time that happens. I have never damaged or broken an AUX connector like this because I never pull it at any significant force but I'm positive that it would still be enough to disconnect a magnetic connector. It would work in cases where your AUX cable is completely out of the way but I don't think it'd be good for me. Unless of course I'm underestimating how strong the magnets are and if my lightning ZNAPS are semi-strong then I will likely order an AUX ZNAPS at some point - although I still rarely plug & unplug my headphones so I don't think it'd be worth the $9 for a connector + adapter even then. I would for sure never get it for mobile use though for obvious reasons.

I don't plan to use it for my phone, I think it might be quicker than switching from headphones to speakers for me.

9 bucks says apple will introduce a new connector with the next iphone :D

Yeah, usb - C :P (hopefully)