Updated title

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

We don't have Bestbuy here B)

was it from the 200 dollar gift card for 15 dollars? lol

Yea

A little context would be nice..

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

I was charged 150. I bought 10 of them so that's the actual price it should have charged. If I get charged for all 10 at full price I'm going to be very angry. 

I went ahead and ordered a few just for fun. Credit Card shows $15 a card was charged for each $200 gift card for me.

Here's the 150+ page deal post that started it all:

http://slickdeals.net/f/7978897-200-best-buy-designer-card-gift-card-15-free-shipping

Twitters going insane

Wait, so Best Buy sold $200 gift cards for $15?

Then apparently charged 200 dollars for some users

But why would they even sell them so cheap? I don't get it.

Pricing error i didnt buy any

Amazon apparently just listed a bunch of LG G4's without contracts for $0.01. They're for Sprint only, but that's still hilarious. Amazon fixed it though. 

http://slickdeals.net/f/7979495-lg-g4-01-without-service-contract?v=1&src=SiteSearch

This is turning into one crazy day. Obviously not of these deals will go through, but Amazon typically offers some sort of credit due to the order cancellation.

So basically they can just charge $200 and get away with it then?

Uh, yeah. Because that's the price of the item, not $15. Pricing errors don't suddenly mean you can get away with $185 for free.

So basically they can just charge $200 and get away with it then?

No, Best Buy will have everyone's orders cancelled and refunds processed by the end of the day most likely. They're not going to allow something like this to go through.

Uh, yeah. Because that's the price of the item, not $15. Pricing errors don't suddenly mean you can get away with $185 for free.

That gives them no authority to charge 200 when the confirmation and receipt i got was for 15

Tho i didnt get one

Link?

#1 trend is bestbuy

It does actually. They made an error, not me. If bestbuy does try to charge me for those I'll be contacting my credit card company and filing a dispute. We agree'd upon 15 dollars for 200 dollars worth of gift cards. They can't alter that price when they find out they screwed up. They can either cancel the order or honor the deal, but changing the price isn't allowed. 

That gives them no authority to charge 200 when the confirmation and receipt i got was for 15

Tho i didnt get one

call cc company or bank and hold payment.

Tho i didnt get one

It does actually. As I said, listing errors don't mean you can get away with $185 for free. This happens SO often and it's never blown up as much as this.

It does actually. They made an error, not me. If bestbuy does try to charge me for those I'll be contacting my credit card company and filing a dispute. We agree'd upon 15 dollars for 200 dollars worth of gift cards. They can't alter that price when they find out they screwed up. They can either cancel the order or honor the deal, but changing the price isn't allowed. 

Read above, it does not. They can cancel the payment (which would be preferable) or charge you what it's actually worth (which happens, just cancel the order then).

While I agree it was silly thinking that people could get away with it tge cards should be voided and customer refunded... Charging the customer more unexpectedly is the 100% wrong way to deal with their own fuck up.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit