FinalMouse Giveaway

What a beautiful mouse ( my personal view) really want to try it out. Got enough with my Razer Taipan, all my sweat will stick on their, hopefully it can replace my old mouse 0w0

Still using my deathadder from 2010. Would love to be able to use a different mouse for a change. My deathadder has been under about 2 switch changes.

As I'm sure getting constantly owned in online gaming has nothing to do with my lack of skill, but rather my old inferior wireless mouse. So once you send me a FinalMouse I will rightfully ascend to the ranks of world dominator!!

Don't like generic mice and expensive mice that break a lot.

I would like the FinalMouse because my G400 is falling apart and Logitech seems to keep adding bullshit and sorts of crap to all their new mice. The FinalMouse appears to be a nobullshit mouse and I find that appealing.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

After years of using a mouse that came with my parents computer I got a Razer Orochi. Shortly there after I picked up a Logitech

My mouse... still has a physical ball in it.. Please help me Edzel

You're my only hope 

i'm using an ancient PS/2 Laser mouse, it likes to jump around the screen randomly, and click on it's own sometimes. a new mouse would be just lovely.

I still have the alienware mouse that came with my computer and would love to upgrade. im a huge fan and watch every episode. BRING ON THE SCRAP WARS!!!

My mouse is a stock Microsoft mouse as a Christmas present. My hand is too big for it and I get way too may wrist strains from it. Plus, I've never owned a gaming mouse and I've wanted one for a while just don't have the money. It would be awesome to win one of these mice...or...mouses......er....you know what I mean. Thanks!

Adren and Levelcap said some positive things about this mouse so I want to check it out. I'm fed up with my current razer mouse also :P

I could use this mouse since my current has lost its color on all the points where I hold it, the cable has also started to break so I've had to tape it and with a mouse like the final mouse I would not have to switch it for a long time making it a perfect choice.

Thanks for doing a giveaway guys!

My Naga is crapping out on me. Sensor randomly stops responding, especially on the verical axis, ruining my game. And the sensitivity seems to randomly change occationally. Always looking to try new mice but don't have the budget.

Currently using a £10 wireless junk mouse, would love to have one of these!

I would love a new mouse. My wireless mouse is always dropping out and is really bad for gaming. 90% of the surfaces I tried it on it doesn't work. If I could get a mouse I would enjoy gaming in a more pleasent way.

Thanks

~xtDie

Im trying to game on a wireless mouse. Need I say more?

My mouse is just a cheapo $5 mouse and I really want a new one. It's kinda old, but I want a gaming mouse, and the FinalMouse actually looks really good.

It looks cool as hell.. so I really want it!!!  B)

I've got an old Razer Diamonback with red LEDs. There is nothing pretty about this mouse anymore.

The -used to be- clear rubber sides are yellow now. It's kind of gros.

I have been a Logitech wireless faithful for ages.... and splurged on a gaming mouse a couple years ago... $80 braided usb, super DPI lazer, custom weighted whatnot..... and guess what? 6 months and it broke and has since become worthless..... every click counts for 3, and i have cleaned and cleaned and cleaned it.... meanwhile all the other logitech gear is just fine.... so i have this love/hate relationship with this brand.... and i want to find a new one, this FINALMOUSE just might be it. Please send me one, i live in south america, and ordering stuff from amazon is like shopping from Mars, the logistics are horrible. This would really make my next couple of years, because i have to Photoshop for a living, and the home-grade wireless mice that i have are just not cutting it anymore

I´ve been using this Microsoft IntelliMouse for about 8 years now... I promised I would only buy a new one when this one stopped working, but the damned thing refuses to die!!!

Getting a new one through a giveaway would be just the excuse I need to replace this unbreakable object!