FinalMouse Giveaway

I never had a gaming Mouse. I just use a normal mouse and it sucks. And the budget to buy one isn't something i have.

well my mouse is quite bad it was 5 euro and the clicked only works sometimes so i use the scroll wheel to shoot in fps games like csgo

My mouse is of some random chinese company called DeleXio moving this mouse a single cm equals to the cursor moving seven metres very uncomfortable mouse and i dont have enough money to get a new mouse

I'd like to have this mouse, because doesn't seem bulky and annoyingly heavy like mine is right now. Also the responsiveness of the mouse will be a great improvement over my current one.

My current mouse is wireless and the receiver is useless if i have it in my computer it drops out so i have to have a usb extender plugged into a usb extender to get it close enough to my desk so it doesn't drop out so a wired mouse would be greatly appreciated :)

I need a new mouse because my current one is failing me :(

My mouses middle click is broken so it would be great to get a new mouse.

I need a mouse because a have one with balls

I would absolutely love a Final Mouse! Have been looking into getting one anyway as my mouse is on the way out and I'm tired of all the gimmicks now.

Id like that mouse beacause had a razer ourobourus 

my hand is tiny ive had to deal with this massive mouse in my on the smallest setting my hands could be smaller than linus's xD 

could you guys do review on the roccat-tyon link for amazon here :P

Hey linetechtips, am from Malaysia. Currently doing my studies, but would be great to know i might have a new mouse. Firstly would probably be that i would love a have a new mouse for my Youtube Comedy & FIlm Projects. Other than that i might just enjoy it for Steam Gaming.

And of course last & not least, would love to test out new mices and of course referring to this mice right now. Have tested quite a lot of mouses in the past, a few broke down or just aint comfortable for my works. That's pretty much it for now.

Id like to win this mouse cause i dont have a gaming mouse yet and ive tried the finalmouse on my friends place and it was really freaking comfortable on my hand

Still gaming on my MX Revolution.

corsair carbide 400r|AMD FX-6300 4,8GHz @ 1,47V|NVidia GTX480 850/2100MHz @ 1150mV|Kingston Low Profile Value Ram 8GB 1333|Samsung 840 Series SSD 120GB|Seagate 2TB HD|WD 2TB HD|WD 750GB HD

Phobya DC12-400|Phobya G-Changer 240 top|Thermaltake 120mm bottom|Phobya Balancer 150 black nickel|aqua computer cuplex kryos hf|watercool Heatkiller GPU-X³

My current mouse is so old the 'white' plastic cover on it is turning yellow, the right and left buttons keep sticking and despite it being on maximum sensitivity i have to move the mouse literally a mile to get it on the other side of the page!  :lol:

I might need the mouse beacuse i kept on using the microsoft mouse which doesn't perform well in just about anything

My roccat kone xtd's scroll button died after two years, and i'm looking for a new mouse. tho i need a mouse as big as the kone xtd

Mine is slowly dying, it's buttons are becoming unresponsive and it's really jittery, as I need a new PSU, I have no money for a new mouse

So i own a Logitech Performance MX but the the left click button is going wild and it's getting old.

Besides i would love to video review such a cool and unique mouse and why not support a new YouTuber?  

I could really use a real gaming mouse since I do a lot of gaming but I don't have real mouse for it

Edzel told me i'd get better at CS:GO by using this mouse. 

i cant stand the 400 dpi toshiba mouse with pink light on it, that i got from my sister after my zowie broke, anymore. please based god i want to play cs again!

Sooo... Yeah my logitech mouse that i had for years could keep up with constant clicking due to minecraft and league of legends. +I'm broke at the moment :(

My current mouse is a compaq usb mouse which came with my first computer(ASUS EEE PC 2nd hand running xp instead of linux. I thought it had 20gb of internal storage. It had 2. Needless to say it was not the best purchasing decision I have made but at least I only paid $75 for it(A lot of money for me at the time)) Anyway, it squeaks when I click (appropriate for a mouse I guess) the scroll wheel is glitchy and has very little resistance and the DPI is so low that with the slider at halfway in mouse settings, I gotta play HL2 at 9 in the HL2 settings. (And I play pretty low speed) So yeah, a new mouse would be great.

My current mouse disconnects especially when I do fast movements which gets me killed in online games :( People then call me a noob, stupid and other kinds of nasty things... I need a new mouse... I like FinalMouse's logo and straight to the point name :D

Echelon Mk 2.11 

Spoiler
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-6500
  • Cooler: Cryorig H7 (With a 120 mm Thermaltake Riing RGB)
  • Motherboard: MSI B150M Bazooka Plus
  • Memory: 16 (2x8) GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX Fury (Black)
  • Video Card: Sapphire NITRO R9 390 (Stock)
  • Storage:  1 TB Western Digital Blue
  • Power Supply: 520 W Seasonic M12II Evo (with custom extensions and cable combs)
  • Casing: NZXT S340 Elite (Matte Black)
  • Fans: 2x 120 mm & 3x 140 mm Thermaltake Riing RGB
  • Display: 22 " LG Flatron L227WTG-PF LCD (OCed to 76 Hz)
  • Keyboard: Logitech K120
  • Mouse: Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury
  • Mousepad: SteelSeries QcK
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)