FinalMouse Giveaway

WANT! GIVE! please!

Never used anything above entry-level logitech stuff

Would love to try out different mouse and see if it is any better than my current one

My mouse is kind of old and reused a gaming mouse would be sweet

I would love to have this mouse for both of my setups, I currently use an Apple Mouse for most of my Steam games, although it's a very questionable mouse, it's held on thru all these years, wasting batteries and loosing connection between kill streaks. The FinalMouse would be an excellent upgrade from my current mouse (thy name we shall not speak).

The final mouse looks like it'd be really comfortable. I have a corsair m65, and whilst it looks fantastic it gets a bit uncomfortable, and my little finger slides off the right side and drags on the mouse mat, I've been stuffed in FPS' numerous times by that

Sensor on my current mouse keeps failing. I need to stop having to bash it on my mouse pad mid game to get it going again.

Not exactly tired of my Razer Deathadder, but my wife has just recently come in to gaming and her current mouse is a $30 wireless Logitech mouse that is incredibly small and hurts her hand to play. We don't have the budget to buy a new gaming mouse, so it would be a good addition to her very slowly growing arsenal of stuff for gaming!

I recently discovered my love for PC gaming but currently have to use a generic usb mouse that is unresponsive, predictive and not ergonomic in any way. I really want to advance to next level gaming but can't just go and spend lots of money on a brand new, top of the line mouse.

Sick and tired of this zowie am! I want to use other mice!

I would like this mouse please! My current one is almost screwd xD ;') xD

Had off the shelf supermarket mice my entire life, would be intresting to try something more premium

I need a final mouse to compare directly to my G502 so I can recommend one better to a friend who is looking at both. 

I would love a FinalMouse from the linus tech tip group as a birthday present. for my birthday is the 6th of this month. and it would be the best present ever.

Cheers.

Still on the lookout for the perfect mouse. I've only ever owned 2 gaming mice and no terrible experiences were had, so I'm willing to try new things.

My mouse is an old apple mouse that's slow, unresponsive and a pain to use for anything like gaming or even 3d modelling to the point that I suspect a trackpad would be easier to use :(

Don't think further,

just send te mouse to me in The Netherlands,

it will be appreciated............ :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

My head is a very dark place..........

My current mouse has max dpi of 1600 and its slooooow. Also its 8yrs old so its gross :S. That FinalMouse has, to me, pretty good buttons and ergonomics from what i can tell from the video.

I would love to have this mouse. This is my 3th mouse in two months that the right click kinda dies. It's really frustrating and I dont have the money to buy a good mouse right now (Im saving for a ssd). I dont know if Im a little to hard with my mouse or its just because they are cheap mouses.

I need a new mouse 'cause my kinzu v1 can't handle it anymore

My current mouse is nothing special but I liked its shape however over the 6 years I've had it (which is very reasonable) its starting to deteriorate so I wanted to buy another but the company who makes the mouse have shut down, and I cant afford to just go out and buy a high-end gaming mouse.

This mouse is my last chance to get good at CS:GO  :P

My mouse's sensor has gone all weird and will only track properly on one surface...

Written on my Lenovo Z500 T - I5-3230M   Or

My pc :)

Why do I need this mouse, so far I have tried I think 7 different mice, to find the fit to my hand and look with my system. From the video the look is right, and with my current spend on mice I need them for free now so the wife don't see a larger investment on PC mice.

And I'm just awesome so should win anyway. And yes I know Linus is my god.