FinalMouse Giveaway

As a relatively high level Counter-Strike player, a good mouse is essential to me. I often watch the CS player and Twitch streamer 'mOE', who uses the FinalMouse, and he has shared some positive feedback and says it has improved his game.

I have been keen to try out the FinalMouse for a while, and it would be awesome to be able to replace my old Razer Deathadder as it's not in good shape, for some reason and has been dropping out a lot recently.

Thankyou FinalMouse for the opportunity, and good luck to all participants! :P

I'm looking to get a different mouse and this one would be great to try out if I won.

My mouse is dying... and it it just one of those cheap mouse.. need a new one.. well I guess I can try this one out

Case: NZXT H440     CPU: Intel core i7-4790k    RAM: 2x G.Skill ripjaws 4gb 1600mhz   GPU: Soon   CPU Cooler: Stock (will buy a decent one soon)     PSU: CM V650 80+ gold PSU.

I need to replace my 6 year old razer deathadder.  Practically falling apart at this point.  

Thrive on change. Embrace volatility.

I have always been a console gamer, but I recently switched to pc gaming. I cant believe the difference! PC gaming is where is at! anyhow; i spent all my budget on a rig but never considered looking into a decent mouse. To be honest, I would love to win one of these! Fingers crossed =P

You can be a little limited for choice in Australia, and much like Canada prices for gaming mice and other peripherals can be astronomical. The zero mouse acceleration sounds like a dream and I've only heard good things about Finalmouse so far. To have the chance to even try one out would be amazing but I doubt that we'd get them at retailers here any time soon. To win one would be even sweeter!

cheers,

ash

Im from the philippines and the mice here, while cheap, suck major ballsack. Dont believe me? Check out http://www.cdrking.com/ they are pretty much the biggest tech seller in the country and as any of my fellow kababayan (countrymen) know, they tell you upfront you have a ONE WEEK warranty on all of their products. I use their mice which break often but I put up with them because they're cheap but I do want something of quality since I travel a lot. Currently in the US and need a lightweight solution that wont break the bank for a student.

I still use a old Anywhere MX. I'd love a new one!

My current gaming mouse about die any day now and this looks like an amazing mouse.

I literally just broke my mouse and need a new gaming mouse TT.TT HELP ME LINUS

I'm sick of my $11 logitech mouse and I'm intto gaming.

There are many reasons I would love a final mouse. No drivers is a huge reason since I'm constantly switching from PC to PC but I'm too cheap to buy mouses for all of them. Top notch components means this mouse should last me a long time which isn't something you can say with cheap-O mouse you buy at the brick and mortar store.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

My logitech MX Revolution is on it's last legs it has served me well for almost  10 years as a replacement (2006) from my first logitech mouse the MX 700 which I bought back in 2002 and winning this would be a good way to get a replacement then I could bury my old one in the backyard....or recycle it.

"IT DOES NO GOOD IT NEVER DIES
           EVIL NEVER DIES"

Because it's an awesome mouse, and who doesn't want an awesome mouse :D

My current mouse is wireless and lags a little bit. And...I just want free stuff lol

I'd love to try out a FinalMouse. I'm always looking for a better fit and would love to try one.

Forgive me if it sounds like I am trying too hard but desperate...

Last September I was assaulted with a knife, am still out of work because of it, can't afford new computer stuff on EI.  Mouse is starting to disconnect with certain movements, and I am worried because I don't have a spare.

I play EVE Online(I try to PLEX my accounts as much as possible), Batman: Arkham Knight(gifted to me), Minecraft(got it when it was cheap), and Dawn of War(Old Game).

I subscribe to Linus Tech Tips and Tech Quickie.

http://chattelevision.ca/__news/police-charge-suspect-with-aggravated-assault-in-connection-to-stabbing/

Because this is my first post. I have the Razer Death Adder PAX '08 edition (yes I've been using it since I bought it 7 years ago)

wubalubadubdub

They're called FinalMouse.

I like the idea of having a mouse that will be the "final mouse". Pretty cool brand name.

I'd like to get this mouse because I'd like an extra mouse to carry with my laptop, and also since it's a giveaway. :)

Also, I dance better when I'm drunk.

i hate how heavy my mouse is i would kill for a swanky mouse with buttons like that

I'm a little skeptical of the final mouse and would like to try it and see if it compares with my g502

My mouse scroll wheel  is starting to skip, go the opposite direction, and register 2 shifts when I only scrolled it one shift. I made a post about it this week I believe. I currently have the Razer Deathadder 2013. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB