FinalMouse Giveaway

ok i could be the lucky one to get it.

get real, not getting it.

i use a 4$ mouse, have not  got the chance to use such mouse so just wanna give it a try.(if im lucky)

Heard nothing but good things about this mouse and itching to give it a try :P

I would like to win this mouse because my mouse tracking is failing and so I need a new one, and I believe that this mouse may well be right for me

In the process of creating a parts list to build my computer for my 1st year of college.

I'm not really a fan of those "Gamer" (to be fair, I'm not really a fan of anything that advertises as "gaming") mouses.

Just saw the video advertising this mouse and I looked into the mouse some more and it honestly looks like a great mouse.

Seriously though, thanks for the giveaway man, appreciate it.

Im currently in the quest to find my perfect mouse. After all(EC2-A,DA,Rival,Sensei,Kana) the mice i tried  , i still wondering "is there a better option ?"

My current mouse is great but after the 5 years of non-stop work it shows its years. The scroll wheel is rattling and the sensor isn't always on point so i started to look for a replacement. It would be great if you can make a review of the mouse at some point.

would be nice to replace this old msi mouse 

I'd like to try this mouse, it's always nice to give a spin to new peripherals.  :)

Few days ago i have ordered the new 980Ti (Videos of LinusTechTips convinced me). I have been more than happy, you guys know that feeling when new HighTech hardware is on the way to you.

I felt like 5year old boy who knew he is being given LEGO ;) Unfortunately the very next day my beloved and old mouse Razer Copperhear broke down and as i do not have cash because i spend all on that 980Ti, I simply have just 20$ on me for the next 25days to survive ^^
As much as i do like watching all the YT videos of LTT and Jayz2C i also like gaming (probably as most of you) so life w/o a mouse therefore games is a pain in the ass.

I went to the closest shoping mall and found that beauty for exactly 1$. Even though i do not complain about that mouse, because as for a 1$ mouse it is pretty decent. I still would like to take part in the giveaway ;)

0UMg36R.jpg?1

PS

the mousepad on the picture above was more expensive than the mouse! :D

My mouse's wheel broke and it is worn out externally so i really need a new mouse.

My mouse is getting a little old and it's becoming a little too small. Also, the wireless is always dropping signal, which is really annoying.

I just want a mouse as sexy as the rest of my pc

the buttons are always accidentally pressed whilst web browsing [*]

I want a FinalMouse because I am having a crappy mouse which a lenovo mouse. It started to brake. I hope I can use this mouse for a better gaming experience.

I'd really like to get a new mouse because mine is white 5$ mouse, which isn't the greatest thing at all. But I couldn't get my hands on something more expensive because i'm a student and will have to wait till I earn money myself.

Also my albino Maus Günther escaped to the forest last year, so, i'll need a new one .__. (miss him)

The Omron switches on this new mouse sound fantastic and I would love to replace my trackpad with a mouse.

Hey LinusTechTips, I am growing tired of my currently one year old SteelSeries Sensei mouse, which often presses twice or even up to 15-20 times per mouseclick. This issue makes it a pain in the butt to work with or even play games with, so I would love to have a mouse from FinalMouse and give it a try and replace my current mouse!
Thank you from Denmark!

Wanting a new mouse because my mouse is broken, would give a try with this new mouse.

I am very interested to see whether a "perfect sensor" really makes any difference to me, or whether it is just marketing to the majority of consumers.

Thanks for the giveaway. Good luck to all.

sounds like a good mouse that would last for a while.

For my studie I need a good laptop(gaming laptop), so I bought one But there was gaming mouse. That's the reason why I need to win the mouse.

Good luck to everyone

Hello guys. This is my 1st time when i heard about Final Mouse. I have to say that it looks nice, from the front it kinda looks like a Razer DeathAdder and i actually like their logo.

Right now, my Microsoft IntelliMouse 1.1 optical has around 6 years of everyday use. It still works ok, its great in FPS games but i think its time to try something else. I would really love to try this Final Mouse and see how my optical sensor compares versus a more technologically advanced LED sensor and all that features that he has.

Thank you for this giveaway!

I wonder how many people are telling the truth in their comments :lol: