FinalMouse Giveaway

A Mouse with the 3310, light weight and bigger shape. Need this :D

My mouse is loosing its tactileness on the left and right mouse button and i have to click harder for it to actually work and this just messes up my whole gaming experience. Also i am a student without a job so i cant get a new mouse till like christmas. So thats why i would love to win this mouse.

I could talk about how bad my mouse is and how I am looking for a new one (which I am) but the reason I am here is just to maybe get something for free. This does sound like a good mouse and I like how someone at LMG has used it and liked it. I will look into buying this even if I don't win.

Sudo Chocolate

I simply love the design of the FinalMouse as well as its simplistic yet powerfull features. Besides my "gaming" mouse is getting quite old now and i would greatly appreciate a replacement. 

Just built a new gaming rig. Normal mouse is worn out. Would like to give this new contender a try.  :)

Well, this mouse would see several years of pwning people on GTA Multiplayer(Not Gta V Online: will be getting that once I build a more powerful PC) as well as assisting me with web design. Would be a great breakaway from all the cheap pound-store mice I've been using for years o_O

Speedtests

WiFi - 7ms, 22Mb down, 10Mb up

Ethernet - 6ms, 47.5Mb down, 9.7Mb up

Rigs

Spoiler

Type            Desktop

OS              Windows 10 Pro

CPU             i5-4430S

RAM             8GB CORSAIR XMS3 (2x4gb)

Cooler          LC Power LC-CC-97 65W

Motherboard     ASUS H81M-PLUS

GPU             GeForce GTX 1060

Storage         120GB Sandisk SSD (boot), 750GB Seagate 2.5" (storage), 500GB Seagate 2.5" SSHD (cache)

Spoiler

Type            Server

OS              Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

CPU             Core 2 Duo E6320

RAM             2GB Non-ECC

Motherboard     ASUS P5VD2-MX SE

Storage         RAID 1: 250GB WD Blue and Seagate Barracuda

Uses            Webserver, NAS, Mediaserver, Database Server

Quotes of Fame

On 8/27/2015 at 10:09 AM, Drixen said:

Linus is light years ahead a lot of other YouTubers, he isn't just an average YouTuber.. he's legitimately, legit.

On 10/11/2015 at 11:36 AM, Geralt said:

When something is worth doing, it's worth overdoing.

On 6/22/2016 at 10:05 AM, trag1c said:

It's completely blown out of proportion. Also if you're the least bit worried about data gathering then you should go live in a cave a 1000Km from the nearest establishment simply because every device and every entity gathers information these days. In the current era privacy is just fallacy and nothing more.

I want one so I can be awesome at CSGO like Edzel

The only mouse u have is a Logitech mouse that comes with the Logitech K260 keyboard...

I really hope I can get it, I never really touched a gaming mouse before,other than the fact of going to a store and trying one xD

Hello and good luck to everyone.

"Nope, said the engineer"

Right now I have an MX Master which I love, but the latency is really getting on my nerves. I'd like something a little more gaming-oriented just for the extra functionality.

I need a new mouse because my current one is held together by duct tape, is quite heavy and wireless. I'd like to win the Finalmouse because it's quite the opposite of my current mouse. It's also quite simplistic, wich is awesome because i don't need a billion buttons on mine.

Good luck to all of you.

Although I really like my steelseries sensei, I'd love a new mouse.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

I want this mouse because in the near future I will build my first desktop (yay :) ) and I need a mouse ,usually I went and bought a mouse form office stores but this time I want a cool mouse so, I hope I will get it

i am from INDIA

i would really like to have that finalmouse.....

REASON- electronics components from USA are very expensive here in INDIA so

i have a very cheap mouse of Rs.300 (INR) which is 5 USD, so i am really sick of it

and want a good mouse experience.

Can I have a mouse that looks super duper cool????

And I don't have a mouse....save for a trackpad on my laptop but we all know that's not really a mouse T_T

My mouse isn't broken but I've had it for almost 2 years and I think it's about time I get a new mouse.

I play FPS games with a 7 year old Microsoft mouse. At least this mouse will change my pitiful situation ;_;

My mouse is going for 4th year, which people do say is not that much, but it is in my use. And finding a mouse that would "work" for me has proven difficult, so I would like to give this one a go ^^

If it doesn't work, you make it work
If you can't make it work, you try harder
If you say that you can't try any harder, you're lying

I'm looking to try it out, as it looks like a very interesting mouse and my current mouse is pretty heavy. 

To be honest, there is nothing wrong with my mouse, except for one thing: I use an Ibuypower stock gaming mouse. It is an alright mouse, but it is red. Why is that a problem? My ENTIRE setup is blue. My case, fans, keyboard, speaker LEDs, mouse pad, headset, and wallpapers are all blue and the ocd is getting to me. That is why i want this mouse: to tame my ocd, while not digging into my graphics card savings.

Not to say bad things about my mouse I have right now, but it's sensor seems a bit touchy and when not moving it, the cursor still moves on the screen. So I would really like a something like this, which must be good, when esporters are using it

The middle click on my mouse stopped working.