If you could only play ONE game for the rest of your life....

Overl0rd

CALL OF DUTY FOURAAAHHH!

But seriously, i have already 1k hours logged.

Life has got to be one of the worst games ever! Gameplay completely sucks and the characters are dull, the story is so so bad, and when it comes to graphics the water is just hideous and the sun looks so fake and unrealistic.

You don't know what awaits you in the future. It can be something game-changing or should I say life-changing.(bad joke, I am sorry)

You never know...*sooooo spooooky*

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

Command and Conquer, probably Generals or Tiberium Wars

That's a  very good one indeed :)

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel

bf4 F T W!!!!

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Day Z (Standalone) When it eventually comes out...

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

Gta 5, i know it, even if it's not out yet, that game can't be described with words.

You don't know what awaits you in the future. It can be something game-changing or should I say life-changing.(bad joke, I am sorry)

You never know...*sooooo spooooky*

DAT JOKE! lol. Sure it has surprises but I'm not gona play it if it has bad gameplay for the most part and the graphics are terrible.

CS 1.6

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

League of legends or dota2

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Minesweeper on Ultra with maxed anti aliasing and anisotropic filtering.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

DayZ Or Wasteland (Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead)

"My Profile Picture Says Everything You Need To Know About Life"

call of duty modern warefare XIXX whiskey Pete's revenge.

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.