The Fury X is here ! +EU pricing

PineappleHolidays

So the Fury x has arrived,

Pricing isn't that amazing, coming in at 700€, it's 120€ over what it would be if we converted the 650$ msrp to €.

The 980 ti comes in at only 730€ for a stock model, 740 for a wtercooled card, so 30€-40€ more, and you get 2gb extra Vram and card that trades blows with the fury.

Just wanted to inform the EU guys ;D

A video 

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

We're back at it with $1 = €1.

Anyways, Obviously best to buy a 980Ti.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Pricing isn't that amazing, coming in at 700€, it's 120€ over what it would be if we converted the 650$ msrp to €.

The 980 ti comes in at only 730€ for a stock model, 740 for a wtercooled card, so 30€-40€ more, and you get 2gb extra Vram and card that trades blows with the fury.

Dual 390X it is then :P 

CPU : i5-8600k , Motherboard: Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming , RAM: G.skill Ripjaws 16GB 3200mhz ,GPU : Gigabyte 1070 G1 ,Case: NZXT Noctis 450 ,Storage : Seagate 1TB HDD , Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB , KINGSTON SHFS37A/240G HYPERX FURY 240GB  , PSU : Corsair RM 750X , Display(s) : LG Flatron W2243S , Dell U2715H , Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212x Evo, Keyboard: Coolermaster Rapid-i , Drevo Tyrfing Black , Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S, Mouse : Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum , Windows 10 

Yeah, 980 Ti is a better buy even it costs a bit more.

Fury X would have been compelling if it was 650 Euros

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Yeah, 980 Ti is a better buy even it costs a bit more.

Fury X would have been compelling if it was 650 Euros

that's what I hoped, about 650€, not 700...

AMD pls

We're back at it with $1 = €1.

Anyways, Obviously best to buy a 980Ti.

With 1$=1.2€ lol

they rased the price by 72$ for EU, so 1/10 to just get it across the sea ( I know there are other factors :P )

With 1$=1.2€ lol

they rased the price by 72$ for EU, so 1/10 to just get it across the sea ( I know there are other factors :P )

I think in the US they haven't added the tax yet?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

$650 == €579

€579 * 1.2 (tax) = €695

it is actually the same price in the US and EU ...

edit:

21% VAT in Beglium => €700 ...

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

Not very hyped about this card and the benchmarks I've seen I'd still would go for a 980/980ti.

Not very hyped about this card and the benchmarks I've seen I'd still would go for a 980/980ti.

Well at those prices, It's clashing the 980 ti, but for equal or lower performance and only 30€ less people will jump on the nvidia option.

$650 == €579

€579 * 1.2 (tax) = €695

it is actually the same price in the US and EU ...

edit:

21% VAT in Beglium => €700 ...

Well if I ordered from caseking it would be 710€ in belgium, paypal tax at 5€, shipping at 10€, so if I wanted one it would be 725€ total.

Not that I had that kind of money anyway lol

I'm very disappointed in the Fury X, but thanks to it the 980Ti prices are dropping, at least today.

Fury X was 700 € @ Mindfactory Germany and was sold out in 5 minutes. At the same time they dropped the Gigabyte 980Ti G1 to 710 €.
Needless to say, I picked a G1 up since it is an overclocking monster. +20 € shipping to Belgium unfortunately, so 730 € in total.

Oh well, back to team green I guess...

That's no moon, that's a death ball !
K'Nex Server -- R9 290 Alpenföhn Peter Review -- Philips BDM4065UC Review
CPU Intel i5-4760K @ 4.3Ghz MEM 4x 4GB Cucial Ballistix 1600 LP MOBO Asus Maximus VI Gene GPU 980Ti G1 @ 1.47Ghz SSD 3x Samsung 840 EVO 240GB Raid0 CASE Silverstone SG10 DISPLAY Philips BDM4065UC 40" UHD

Too bad amd drivers are horrible. I'm pretty sure that with a better optimization it could beat the titan X

Too bad amd drivers are horrible. I'm pretty sure that with a better optimization it could beat the titan X

lol i have more problem with my 970 drivers then my old HD 7950 ati card

lives on

BAKABT

Second that, my AMD 290 was perfectly stable, this loaner Nvidia 590 is having loads of issues :S Although SLI may be the problem.

That's no moon, that's a death ball !
K'Nex Server -- R9 290 Alpenföhn Peter Review -- Philips BDM4065UC Review
CPU Intel i5-4760K @ 4.3Ghz MEM 4x 4GB Cucial Ballistix 1600 LP MOBO Asus Maximus VI Gene GPU 980Ti G1 @ 1.47Ghz SSD 3x Samsung 840 EVO 240GB Raid0 CASE Silverstone SG10 DISPLAY Philips BDM4065UC 40" UHD

Yeah, you can actually find 980 TI's for cheaper if you just go for the reference model (though I'd have to order it from Germany), and a little bit more gives you some of the custom models.

Neither company will have my money right now, though. The r9 290 I got was too good of a deal, I hardly bought any games from the summer sale because of all the backlog, I go through all that and after the summer ends I'll check what the market has to offer.

Strange, I honestly had the opposite. However I'm talking about games optimization not technical issues. 

Strange, I honestly had the opposite. However I'm talking about games optimization not technical issues. 

Batman is running perfectly on my friend's 280x,

It generally only takes amd a few days to optimise, and frankly, you shouldn't be buying games on release date.

Batman is running perfectly on my friend's 280x,

It generally only takes amd a few days to optimise, and frankly, you shouldn't be buying games on release date.

I'm not saying it doesn't, I'm saying it could run better.

nor the healthcare

#shotsfired

Its illegal in the US to not have healthcare, not sure what your getting at

A video 

Meh, 700€ in germany aswell, would've hoped for 650€. And why the hell dont they allow board partners to put out one for themselves, would've sold better because that would've saved like 100€ in watercooling, which would be a very good competing price against the 980ti

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

Its illegal in the US to not have healthcare, not sure what your getting at

The only healthcare you are entitled by law is life saving or critical condition treatment. Once you can git out of hte hospital on your own, the hospital is no longer obliged to treat you aslong as there is no risk of you becoming dramatically worse when left to yourself. Any treatment beyond such a point is totally dependent on your insurance.

Where i live, ANY medical treatment, with the sole exception being normal checkups, is "free"....