The witcher 3 looks like a ps2 game on low.

leelaa14

So a user has managed to tweak the witcher 3 t run on much lower settings than usual.

Edit, maybe I should of put the title to lower than low.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I think someone wants to run this on a pentium.....An old pentium.

Still... looks better than PS2 comparison... people nowadays uses the word "PS2" too frequently. I can't be the only one that still has a working PS2.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Just beautiful, he can play in full cinematic experience right now. Ubisoft approves.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Okay. It also looks fantastic with higher settings. I don't get the point....

Because people who can't run it.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I guess it is cool for someone has really old PC and cant afford new one and his specs are waaay lower than required.

I guess it is cool for someone has really old PC and cant afford new one and his specs are waaay lower than required.

This is why I posted it.

It's nice that the game can be lowered by this much, yes it looks bad, but the game is still there and I'm pretty sure it will be appreciated by people who struggle ti run it.

this might even make it possible to play on intel HD 4400

Computer's don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose.

that actually looks tolerable to me.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

that actually looks tolerable to me.

Apologies to @linuxfan66 as I'm a goof :P

No one said it looks good mate, the video is to demonstrate how you can lower the game drastically to make it run way below the minimum requirements. 

If I wanted an opinion on how good it looks I would of showed you uber enhanced ini tweaks and 4k.

i was just saying for a low spec setting that looks reasonable. I could willing play at that

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

this might even make it possible to play on intel HD 4400

Yep, I hope some people can report here to see how it actually runs on this type of hardware.

i was just saying for a low spec setting that looks reasonable. I could willing play at that

Lmao, sorry mate I misread and thought you put terrible :P 

Yep, I hope some people can report here to see how it actually runs on this type of hardware.

sadly i dont even have the money for the game:P

Computer's don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose.

Still... looks better than PS2 comparison... people nowadays uses the word "PS2" too frequently. I can't be the only one that still has a working PS2.

I have one that worked three years ago when I put it away.lol...Might still work. Been in the garage a loooong time.

What a clickbait title...

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.