Can anyone tell me how much fps these can get in the games i put.

PcBeginner101

I will be playing with  720p, Here is the PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/hNfbzy.

What fps will it get with these games high settings or even max

Battlefield 4.

Minecraft

CS:go.

And then do you think i can livestream while playing these games? I have a good upload speed.

I will be playing with 720p, Here is the PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/hNfbzy.

What fps will it get with these games high settings or even max

Battlefield 4.

Minecraft

CS:go.

And then do you think i can livestream while playing these games? I have a good upload speed.

Cs:go 200+

Bf4 120+

Minecraft:2-1000 fps depending on EXPHOLLSHIONSS

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Cs:go 200+

Bf4 120+

Minecraft:2-1000 fps depending on EXPHOLLSHIONSS

What about live steaming? Do you think i can do that?

You should not go with an FX processor if you like games like Minecraft.

Get an i5 for stronger per core performance. (like the 4460, or 4690k if you want to oc, albeit more expensive)

Otherwise you'll be doing top notch performance @720p

When in doubt: C4

You should not go with an FX processor if you like games like Minecraft.

Get an i5 for stronger per core performance. (like the 4460, or 4690k if you want to oc, albeit more expensive)

Otherwise you'll be doing top notch performance @720p

Okay thanks, but what about even 1080p? Oh and i went with the fx because i thought it would be good for livesteaming. is it good for live steaming??

720p with a 290? If that's a because the monitor you have you should really upgrade to a 1080p display. Also telling us you have "good" upload means nothing, you have to tell us your actual speeds if you want us to answer your question.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Grab an i5 4690k and an z97 mobo.

If you can't, grab a locked i5 4460 or even 4690 and ditch that fucking lava factory of a CPU.

Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P CPU: AMD FX 8350 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8gb (2x4gb@1600Mhz) GPU: Gigabyte R9 280x (factory oc) PSU: Thermaltake SmartSE 730w Case: Corsair 200R

Blog thingy <----

all ultra 120fps and it can live stream all games just get better mobo for that cpu

If you want to livestream at 720p, you need at least a 3-5 mbps upload.

Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P CPU: AMD FX 8350 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8gb (2x4gb@1600Mhz) GPU: Gigabyte R9 280x (factory oc) PSU: Thermaltake SmartSE 730w Case: Corsair 200R

Blog thingy <----

Okay thanks, but what about even 1080p? Oh and i went with the fx because i thought it would be good for livesteaming. is it good for live steaming??

the 290 is a great card for 1080p.

If you really want to stream, then yes, you will get better overall performance with the 8350 in most cases.

But unless you're going to be really serious about your stream (where i would suggest something like an 4790k) you should rather go with an i5 for better gaming performance.

An i5 is capable of streaming too, so it's really a matter of choosing what you want the most.

When in doubt: C4

Grab an i5 4690k and an z97 mobo.

If you can't, grab a locked i5 4460 or even 4690 and ditch that fucking lava factory of a CPU.

So amd is bad?

So amd is bad?

For gaming, yes! What you are after for gaming is performance per core, not quantity. Games utilize only 4 cores. Grab a locked 4460 as it best fits your budget.

Blog thingy <----

For gaming, yes! What you are after for gaming is performance per core, not quantity. Games utilize only 4 cores. Grab a locked 4460 as it best fits your budget.

Yes i know amd is not good in singlecore. but i want to live stream so you said it utilizes 4 cores but then with the amd ill have those extra 4 cores 

Yes i know amd is not good in singlecore. but i want to live stream so you said it utilizes 4 cores but then with the amd ill have those extra 4 cores 

with an intel cpu with intergrated graphics you can offload a lot of the encoding to the igpu so it barely touches the cpu

with an intel cpu with intergrated graphics you can offload a lot of the encoding to the igpu so it barely touches the cpu

This. Too many people don't know about THIS.

Blog thingy <----

This. Too many people don't know about THIS.

the discrete graphics card also has a h.264 encoder so you can use that as well and it will still barely use any cpu

You can use Quick Sync with Intel that makes the impact none-existent. Plus there is a build in h.264 encoder on the GPU as said above which would handle it.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha