Dont miss the E3 Humble Bundle (3days left)

SuperPug

Nothing interesting, but Payday 2.. Features a Skull Kid mask? :o

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Nothing interesting, but Payday 2.. Features a Skull Kid mask? :o

I think its got some decent stuff in there... Psychonauts, AoE 2 HD, Company of Heroes and Medieval 2

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

What if i do want to miss it?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

What if i do want to miss it?

Just ignore the post, i guess.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

I think its got some decent stuff in there... Psychonauts, AoE 2 HD, Company of Heroes and Medieval 2

Psychonauts is the only thing that partially interests me. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Nothing interesting other than WoWs and Payday 2 ... what the heck, why not?

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Just ignore the post, i guess.

Too late by now haha, what's been seen can't be unseen.

Nothing interesting in the link for me neither.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

For those interested in warships, this is actually an amazing deal.

Skull Kid mask is also really cool for payday.

For those interested in warships, this is actually an amazing deal.

Skull Kid mask is also really cool for payday.

i had to pay $30 for a ship to get into the beta.... :(

So for $6 you get all that?

Pretty good deal with twitch turbo 30 day payday and aoe ii

And you can have all the money go to esa :D

Cool. Bought one. Might giveaway the DLC stuff since I don't own the games.

Thanks for posting! :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Oh god damn it... The only game I wanted... Is an expansion that requires the original game (Age of Empire 2.. Turns out I only own AoE 3.. ain't paying $7.47 on steam for such an old game just for this expansion. )

Since the rest are also pretty much just expansions or addons, I'm giving it all away... Well, that's what I get for buying without checking to make sure. At least I got Psychonaut and few other things I didn't care much about ..

Here, have it all.

Steam Keys:

Magicka Wizard Wars Exclusive Staff and Blade (Require base game)

XRY4P-45XH0-5K4HH

PAYDAY 2 Electarodent and Titan Masks (Require base game)
RIBP8-7XYCR-3YXDT

Company of Heroes (Already own it)
WLBNY-4H9IM-EP3TJ

Age of Empires II HD Edition: The Forgotten Expansion (Require base game)
CB8MI-NC3XL-NAW8T

Uplay keys (I will NEVER use Uplay, so I have no use for these)
Ghost Recon Phantoms E3 Avatar
E3AV1CZAK9HKFW6K

Ghost Recon Phantoms Starter Pack
E3ST3ADJ9JXU6R74

Alright, now that Steam and Uplay keys are out... you're gonna have to work a bit for these rest.

SMITE Loki Pack (how to redeem)
PCLK534C288C50602

SMITE Xbox One Closed Beta (how to redeem)
YC393-C42GT-D4J9V-39X7C-DWJXZ

Twitch Turbo 1 Month (Credit Card Required)
https://secure.twitch.tv/products/turbo/ticket/new?discount_code=YPXW5K8R4RHWVN22

Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Pack (how to redeem)

F717-373F-C6BA-2D4D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro