Bethesda announced Mods for fallout 4 on xbox one

Uwillparish

Seems that Microsoft is creating a ecosystem between Win10 and Xbox One. 

In before, "For only $9.99 on the Xbox Live Market Place..." This will be Bethesda's second attempt at paid mods.

Also are they going to attempt to have texture mods or other graphical mods that the Xbox One's hardware will not be able to handle?

They really are trying to kill the pc aren't they, first allowing people to play there entire game libary on one console and now mods, I fear for our Lord Gaben!

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

That's nice but, I must admit Fallout 4 on Xbone looks worse to me, graphically, than Skyrim does on PC..

------------------------ Liquidfox R3 ------------------------

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders

Don't see any problem with Xbox one having mods as long pc has them. The problem is in xbox hardware, as not all will be optimized...

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

They really are trying to kill the pc aren't they, first allowing people to play there entire game libary on one console and now mods, I fear for our Lord Gaben!

But they dont have 60fps4k yet, COME AT US PEASANTS 

Don't see any problem with Xbox one having mods as long pc has them. The problem is in xbox hardware, as not all will be optimized...

Especially since the mods will be transferred from PC, and most likely based on PC code

Impressive.

I suspect there will be restrictions based on hardware, but ultimately I'm impressed with push for modding implementation on consoles at all. Hopefully other studios will follow Bethesda's lead.

But they dont have 60fps4k yet, COME AT US PEASANTS

Especially since the mods will be transferred from PC, and most likely based on PC code

do you play at 4k 60hz?

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Plus they'll never have as many mods as the pc community, also how will graphics mods work? if the Xbone can't handle it

XBone eh? Wouldn't be surprised if they expand on pc. I'm not familiar with mods, but you make them on console or you need to have appropriate software on pc? I always though this was on pc

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Well the kinds of mods will obviously be a thing to think about.  Obviously your not going to get 4k/8k textures and definitely not adult content on consoles.  Will be interesting though.  If you still need a gold membership then it probably won't be as active.

In before, "For only $9.99 on the Xbox Live Market Place..." This will be Bethesda's second attempt at paid mods.

Also are they going to attempt to have texture mods or other graphical mods that the Xbox One's hardware will not be able to handle?

no he said it will be free

i doubt its actual "mods"

no it is, he said any mods that are made on PC will be able to be used on the xbox 1 

XBone eh? Wouldn't be surprised if they expand on pc. I'm not familiar with mods, but you make them on console or you need to have appropriate software on pc? I always though this was on pc

It will be built and made on pc, then transferred to Xbone

There will probably be PCMR banners on Xbone mods.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

It will be built and made on pc, then transferred to Xbone

Since iz says it's on XBone, what's preventing people fromputting them on PC?

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

That's nice but, I must admit Fallout 4 on Xbone looks worse to me, graphically, than Skyrim does on PC..

Modded skyrim will look 10x better.